Katrina 3's Holiday 2017 with Nike Air (November)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chill Bill

formerly ihaveaquestion
View media item 2365512
Supposed to have Nike Air on the heel

November 2017
Air Jordan 3 Retro
White/Cement Grey/Black/Fire Red
136064-116
$190

To be edited and filled as Maps are posted

To be edited once links are posted

Last edited:
sick.gif
sick.gif
 Was looking forward to it being BC3s lol sigh

Im so excited that they are releasing with Nike Air. Hopefully no shenanigans from JB on the rumor!

Folks are pissed, looks like another below retail cop for us. Bet jb gon release ogs in 2018, hope they are GR!

Pinoe did say something about a Nike Air 3 dropping 

Just didn't expect them to drop this

So long as the leathers on point and elephant print is actually grey, ill mess with it.

Probably getting scraps left over from 16tb3s, and theyll just send what tb3s have yet to sell back and rebuild the katrinas with em.

Last edited:
These are one of my grails.. I honestly never thought they would drop as a GR. Collectors of the OG Katrinas are gonna be pissed if this rumor is true lol

Last edited:
So long as the leathers on point and elephant print is actually grey, ill mess with it.

Probably getting scraps left over from 16tb3s, and theyll just send what tb3s have yet to sell back and rebuild the katrinas with em.

This tbqh. My guess is they did the tooling for both releases. It makes sense they are holding out for the BC3 release, my guess is 2018 (for the 1988 anniversary of the AJ3s).

Remember y'all, this isn't the only 3 with Nike Air releasing this year. We've got these, White or Black Cements w/ NA, and another 3 coming...

Won't front I will cop these. Would've loved Black Cements, but this is a cool switch up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom