Katrina before it struck - PICS - (UPDATE - NOT KATRINA - FAKE EMAIL - BUT STILL COOL)

don't know if has been posted (probably has) but i just got this email
thought i'd share

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]Whoever took these pictures, did an awesome job.

[/color]
Whoever said, 'awesome and terrifying' is telling the truth. Wow, take a look at this!

These pictures were made by a man in Magee, MS where the eye ofthe storm passed thru - what an experience.

Magee is150 miles North of Waveland, Mississippi where the Hurricane made landfall.
Worth passing on!!!

The dance with Katrina, part of her beauty as she left destruction on her exit. They are remarkably dramatic.

Thefollowing picture was taken from the third story balcony of Saint Stanislaus College located next door to Our Lady of the Gulf church in Bay Saint Louis,Mississippi on the morning of August 29th, 2005. This is believed to be the initial tidal wave from Hurricane Katrina. The tidal wave was approximately 35 to40 feet high. When it slammed into the beach front communities of Bay Saint Louis and Waveland, Mississippi to completely destroy 99% of every structure alongthe beach for 9 miles and over a mile inland. The destruction only started there. The flooding that continued inland destroyed the contents of all but 35 homesin these two communities of approximately 14,000 people.

eek.gif
...unbelievable...
tired.gif

that's simply amazing... beautiful pictures, really weird to think how something so beautiful can be so destructive.. but that's nature i suppose.

Back
Top Bottom