Katt Williams slap of Target employee on video, flees in electric cart!

The downward spiral continues.....
mean.gif

[h1]http://www.examiner.com/article/katt-williams-slap-of-target-employee-on-video-flees-electric-cart[/h1]

Last edited:
That slap had the wrath of a newborn baby dude did not move a inch behind that slap.

why didnt he beat the brakes off katt willams short ***? :smh:

idk how he keep his temper after getting slapped by another man

Last edited:
Does he still have custody of all those kids he adopted? I know he adopted like 6 or 7 kids, i'm surprised with the type of trouble he's been getting in the past years, they haven't taken them away from him.

As a current retail employee the day a customer puts their hands on me will be the last day i will be employed at said establishment.
No job(especially retail) is that important to me to just sit back and be disrespected on that level.

or you could take the punch/slap, walk off, call a lawyer, & prepare to never have to work AGAIN as you prepare for the lawsuit you'd immediately win :smokin

As a current retail employee the day a customer puts their hands on me will be the last day i will be employed at said establishment.
No job(especially retail) is that important to me to just sit back and be disrespected on that level.
or you could take the punch/slap, walk off, call a lawyer, & prepare to never have to work AGAIN as you prepare for the lawsuit you'd immediately win
smokin.gif
yep yep . . . know your battles

if it was some random foo we'd have to be fighting . . . but that employee knows that this fool katt got some paper left . . .

or you could take the punch/slap, walk off, call a lawyer,

yep yep . . . know your battles​

if it was some random foo we'd have to be fighting . . . but that employee knows that this fool katt got some paper left . . .​

man that ***** Katt broke, we all know this :lol:

^ Agreed.....Lawsuit??....At this point would that really matter....as many cases this dude is facing I'd be surprised if he doesn't file for bankruptcy soon

Last edited:
He's smart for lettin' the toddler slap slide. I would've had to toss Katt Williams somewhere just off subconscious reaction. No type of torque in his slap haha

Props to homie for keeping his cool. Buuuut I generally can't stand when celebrities think they are better than us regular people, and being that Katt Williams is barely a celebrity anyway I don't think I could have resisted knocking him the **** out

Back
Top Bottom