Katt Williams Wants The Smoke, Goes In on Tiffany Haddish, Kevin Hart and Others on V-103

This a DJ Khaled type response.

Not surprised.

:lol: @ calling it a clap back. Son taking that "we go high" approach.

Of course there's definitely gonna be the argument to defend this that Kev gains nothing by dissing Katt so there's no reason to focus on that and not making money.

*pauses video*

Wait Tiffany Haddish only dates white men? Can someone confirm that?

idk if katt didn't have his facts right like what he said about her not having a special (she does)

or if he tryna subtly clown bro :lol:

upload_2018-9-16_6-48-22.jpeg

4E61D5EF00000578-0-_pictured_in-a-116_1531945925528.jpg

Well that's different if he's getting paid almost as much.

It still stands that he's not even getting the type of movie offers Hart is. Never even seen as the type that could headline a movie.
I mean Kevin ain't funny enough to headline a movie but he does cuz they do a great job at pushing him out there and he does work hard. I like Kevin but non of his movie roles are memorible. Katt Williams is funnier than Kevin at everything. Stand-up, TV, movies, roasting. For the most part Hollywood forces who they want to headline movies.

I mean Kevin ain't funny enough to headline a movie but he does cuz they do a great job at pushing him out there and he does work hard. I like Kevin but non of his movie roles are memorible. Katt Williams is funnier than Kevin at everything. Stand-up, TV, movies, roasting.

For what these studios need Kevin is absolutely funny enough to headline a movie. Maybe Katt just never had the opportunity but if you need to bouncy loud short dude to go opposite Rock or Ice Cube and sell tickets to these white folks...I'm going with Hart. He found his lane with those Shaq jokes and all the loud, physical size based humor on Seriously Funny/Laugh @ My Pain or whatever those first two joints that blew him up were and been doubling down on that ever since.

It's just like with rap. Drake winning because he relatable to the average dude across the board moreso than a Kevin Gates or whoever "we" feel like go harder than Drake.

Well that's different if he's getting paid almost as much.

It still stands that he's not even getting the type of movie offers Hart is. Never even seen as the type that could headline a movie.

A Katt Williams movie where he play a washed up pimp or some **** would be amazing.

For what these studios need Kevin is absolutely funny enough to headline a movie. Maybe Katt just never had the opportunity but if you need to bouncy loud short dude to go opposite Rock or Ice Cube and sell tickets to these white folks...I'm going with Hart. He found his lane with those Shaq jokes and all the loud, physical size based humor on Seriously Funny/Laugh @ My Pain or whatever those first two joints that blew him up were and been doubling down on that ever since.

It's just like with rap. Drake winning because he relatable to the average dude across the board moreso than a Kevin Gates or whoever "we" feel like go harder than Drake.
Nah. Your Drake comparison is off cuz Drake does have classic memorible records. Kevin doesn't even have a memorible line that people qoute. Money Mike is way more memorible than any of Kevin's roles. Kevin sells tickets cuz he works hard, he's safe, and they promote him HARD. It ain't cuz he's funny.

Nah. Your Drake comparison is off cuz Drake does have classic memorible records. Kevin doesn't even have a memorible line that people qoute. Money Mike is way more memorible than any of Kevin's roles. Kevin sells tickets cuz he works hard, he's safe, and they promote him HARD. It ain't cuz he's funny.

It may be generational but I know when whatever standup it was that hit in 2011, like my first year or two of HS.

"Alright, Alright, Alright"
"You Gone Learn Today"

And especially the "She Ain't Got No Nipples!"

these were def iconic lines dudes were in class saying. Lowkey it can be argued that "You Gone Learn Today" became a phrase ppl used after that time period too. But if you was in college or something I can see how the perception is different.

NTers 24 and under vouch for me man :lol:

Those are his standups. I know Big Little Man and Laugh At My Pain get quoted and both of those was good. I was talking about his movie roles. But even if we go by standups Kat has better standups too cuz his material is better. After Laugh At My Pain Kevin's material got stale.

He’s not lying in some case, when have we seen Tiffany H. tell a joke? She ways playing this loud “ghetto” black woman role...she’s always telling on people business (stories).

P.S. Kevin is not the funny. His skits and gestures are repetitive.

He’s not lying in some case, when have we seen Tiffany H. tell a joke? She ways playing this loud “ghetto” black woman role...she’s always telling on people business (stories).

P.S. Kevin is not the funny. His skits and gestures are repetitive.
See this is the generational/racial demographic divide.

I'm just gonna assume you were probably born before 1990 and black??

I find Tiffany and Kevin Heart corny...Tiffany is type casted into ghetto dumb ditzy black chick and Kevin is type casted into short goofy pathetic black weakling sidekick and the opposite of the masculinity they give his costars like The Rock and several others.
I was born in 84 so I got to experience true black comedy...ie Comic View...Def Jam All Stars....Ice Cube Movies...CB4/Fear of the Black Hat...House Party..Martin..In Living Color...etc etc
Tiffany and Kevin just can't compare to that in humor....so my standards of actual comedy are different.
I find alot of people around my age in the same boat.
Meanwhile my white co workers love Tiffany Kevin and corny *** Tyler Perry.

Those are his standups. I know Big Little Man and Laugh At My Pain get quoted and both of those was good. I was talking about his movie roles. But even if we go by standups Kat has better standups too cuz his material is better. After Laugh At My Pain Kevin's material got stale.

yeah Katt Bernie and Dave my GOATs.
and yeah i dont reallyknow any movie lines by him he be playing the same ****. evey time lol

Eh I think your letting your Kevin hate cloud you a little bit. He has plenty of memorable lines and bits

- You gon learn today
- pop the trunk
- say it wit ya chest

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.es...st-kevin-harts-6-most-memorable-catchphrases/

Kevin isn’t the funniest comedian alive. No but his earlier specials were funny. His movies just aren’t. I think we all agree that he’s a safe movie comedian.

Who else here got an grandfather, father or uncle like Kat?

Alot of people don't understand Kat...because alot of people don't understand old school pimps and old school street personalities
His mannerisms can come off as sort of feminine and soft at times because back then pimps only dealt with other pimps so the mannerisms were kept soft.
Was no need for the tough guy front..in that line of street business.
See where alot of people get it twisted is the dark side of life that comes with it.
Kat is a low key savage....hes been shot stabbed beat down and probably had to dish out the same to others in the streets.
So to be verbally combative with him his easily a game he can play....as a cat plays with a ball of yarn. Them Ls he took in life only made him stronger..he built for the Ls in life.

I got OG uncles like Kat....the always bounce back every time...
You wanna go there on the clowning and joning and they gon eat yo *** up with no muzzle
They are also the type to still put a bullet or knife in ya *** if you back them into a corner.
These old school street cats shell shocked folks...when these folks gonna learn???
I would think someone's Wanda's age would know that...

Last edited:
idk if katt didn't have his facts right like what he said about her not having a special (she does)

or if he tryna subtly clown bro :lol:

upload_2018-9-16_6-48-22.jpeg

4E61D5EF00000578-0-_pictured_in-a-116_1531945925528.jpg
Yeah I was like. I’m pretty sure she wasn’t married to a white guy and she divorced the black dude.

The amount of "Kevin Hart isn't funny" takes is very surprising.

It's like the internet cant find the middle ground of riding someone's D vs over the top hate.

Kevin's first few specials were hits and quotable as ****. ****** still talk about how they bank account is set up. He over extended himself and his movies are nothing to write home about, but to say he not funny...

How can one find Martin Lawerence's stand ups funny but not Kevin's? There's only 1 way...and it's that you grew up with Martin vs was already grown when Kevin got his success. And I absolitely love You So Crazy but in the pantheon of big name comedy specials I've seen, it comes in 2nd to last...Only ahead of the sad sack that was Run Tell Dat.

Kevin's shining ability as a comedian is he's a pretty damn good story teller. Not many matching him on that tip. He's not Cosby/Murphy level great with the story telling, but he is great.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom