Katt Williams Wants The Smoke, Goes In on Tiffany Haddish, Kevin Hart and Others on V-103

It all being unprovoked is what makes it worrisome.

But again, folks can get their laughs off and pretend it's harmless because they were entertained by the gossipy nature of it but yall know damn well something isn't right here.

But I tap out.
Ced lied on him and Rickey lied too... Why y'all keep saying it's unprovoked. They brought him up first on the same show.

That's Shannon's whole show. Do you think his show should be cancelled?

Show me an episode where another guest Gossipped for 2.5 hours. Took shots at dozens of folks for THAT length of time.

THAT Isn't Shannon's show. Nobody else that has sat in his couch has performed in that manner.

It all being unprovoked is what makes it worrisome.

But again, folks can get their laughs off and pretend it's harmless because they were entertained by the gossipy nature of it but yall know damn well something isn't right here.

But I tap out.
DC I actually kinda agree with you here. It's alarming to me that people take all of what he said at face value.

Once again this dude said he read 3000 books a year with a straight face.

I find that people who try to obscure their past are usually grifters.

I think Kev and the other really successful celebs see through the bs.

I honestly think if someone attempts to fact check that interview 40-60% of it will be lies and while there is some really good truth in there it's basically the same as a Dan Brown book or National Treasure movie (made for entertainment).

Show me an episode where another guest Gossipped for 2.5 hours. Took shots at dozens of folks for THAT length of time.

THAT Isn't Shannon's show. Nobody else that has sat in his couch has performed in that manner.
How is speaking on situations you're involved in gossiping, that literally goes against the definition of gossip? Also, Katt talked about more than just them cats. I'm starting to believe you didn't even watch the sit-down... But since you're changing the definition of gossip, Ced, Rickey, Michael Blackson, and Steve were all gossiping when they sat down with Shannon as well.

DC I actually kinda agree with you here. It's alarming to me that people take all of what he said at face value.

Once again this dude said he read 3000 books a year with a straight face.

I find that people who try to obscure their past are usually grifters.

I think Kev and the other really successful celebs see through the bs.

I honestly think if someone attempts to fact check that interview 40-60% of it will be lies and while there is some really good truth in there it's basically the same as a Dan Brown book or National Treasure movie (made for entertainment).
The most important parts... With Steve, Ced, and Rickey have been fact checked and corroborated by others. It seems y'all are trying to pivot to the stuff that had nothing to do with why he was up there for some reason. It baffles me why this interview got some of y'all so ruffled up. If y'all gone be upset at someone, be upset at the folks talking about that man and provoking him knowing that he's liable to go off at any moment.

The most important parts... With Steve, Ced, and Rickey have been fact checked and corroborated by others. It seems y'all are trying to pivot to the stuff that had nothing to do with why he was up there for some reason. It baffles me why this interview got some of y'all so ruffled up. If y'all gone be upset at someone, be upset at the folks talking about that man and provoking him knowing that he's liable to go off at any moment.
What makes those the most important parts?

People want to find truth in a salacious parts because people like watching a train crash. I honestly don't care who ****s who or who. The joke stealing part was informative but I probably haven't checked for Steve Harvey comedy (or ced) since Kings of Comedy, so once again I don't care.

As I explained in my initial post I find that people who conceal or exaggerate their past with such blatant lies tend to be grifters. Once my grifter flag is triggered I'm going to question everything you say (because when a grifter can grift they will).

What makes those the most important parts?
Because the that's the reason he was up there..

1. Rickey's statement was debunked.
2. Ced's debunked.
3. Steve snaking Bernie has always been public knowledge.
4. Even Brandon T. Jackson confirmed that Katt really did tell him not to wear that dress

Bu bu but he didn't read 3000 books is what you seem to be focused on.

We're grown so I know you understand the concept of action and reaction. Them Katt's spoke on that man first.. you, me, nor anyone else get to dictate how another man responds to perceived slights. Again if Ced and Rickey don't mention that man, this video doesn't happen. You're mad at the wrong person big dog. Tell them cats to stop speaking on other folks if they don't want to be spoken on. It's not hard.

Reactions: LD7
I think the point is just because a broken clock is right twice a day, doesnt mean we should believe everything that comes out of kat williams mouth.
Stolen jokes sure, the hidden agenda type stuff ennnnhhh....

I think the point is just because a broken clock is right twice a day, doesnt mean we should believe everything that comes out of kat williams mouth.
Stolen jokes sure, the hidden agenda type stuff ennnnhhh....
He was right 4/5 times in one night. So we shouldn't believe a dude even when the facts are corroborated? What makes Katt a broken clock btw? This isn't the first time he's been right about some stuff. It genuinely sounds like some of y'all just don't like dude.

I don’t dislike Katt Williams or anything and I actually believe that parts of the interview was true. But I think his goal was to set the record straight AND sensationalize topics to get attention. We already know that 3000 books part was an over exaggerated, so it puts into question what else he might be making up. My first guess would be the Illuminati ritual.

I’m not hating or anything, it’s just an observation. I actually believe that Katt Williams is a stand-up legend and I wish him well, but he seems to have a streak of being self-destructive. If I see that, then that’s probably more of the reason he has less success than other comedians. Studios turn people away all of the time, so if you showing a lot of red flags, they won’t waste any time and move on to the next candidate.

I doubt it. Im a man of principle so I wouldnt do or say half the things Kev has done to get in his position. Its super easy to say my opinion cus its mine. I didnt say Kev should do this or that. I just made a distinction between what I observe from a cultural landscape and my own taste. My value system is just different.

I thought we were talking about taking Katt up on his offer? What does what Kevin did to get to his position have to do with that?

But while we’re here, what did he do to gain the status he has now? And how do you know what he did is why he’s in that position?

I don’t dislike Katt Williams or anything and I actually believe that parts of the interview was true. But I think his goal was to set the record straight AND sensationalize topics to get attention. We already know that 3000 books part was an over exaggerated, so it puts into question what else he might be making up. My first guess would be the Illuminati ritual.

I’m not hating or anything, it’s just an observation. I actually believe that Katt Williams is a stand-up legend and I wish him well, but he seems to have a streak of being self-destructive. If I see that, then that’s probably more of the reason he has less success than other comedians. Studios turn people away all of the time, so if you showing a lot of red flags, they won’t waste any time and move on to the next candidate.
This is fair. But we have to got stop equating being in movies/TVs to success when it comes to comedians. Dave hasn't been in a blockbuster movie and is the biggest comedian in the states. Btw Katt is the only with an Emmy which is a higher honor than any of the other guys have ever received for their movie/tv works. I don't like how y'all are more upset at Katt than the guys that started it. Y'all have yet to say anything about Ced and Rickey for mentioning that man in the first place. It crazy they started but Katt is the bad guy to some of y'all. But I digress. We've all shared our options on it. Everyone involved is legends at the end of the day, it's not really gonna change how any of them are perceived. Just enjoy the jokes brothers.

:lol: just because you're a Katt fan, or just want this stuff to be true, don't mean it is. Nothing really was debunked. Most of this stuff is semantics. Katt would probably say he didn't steal jb smooves joke the way Ced doesn't believe he stole Katts joke

I thought we were talking about taking Katt up on his offer? What does what Kevin did to get to his position have to do with that?

But while we’re here, what did he do to gain the status he has now? And how do you know what he did is why he’s in that position?
By these questions, I think you missing what I saying completely or have some preconcieved notions in mind.

Using this proposed ordeal (Katt vs Kev), I made an observation about myself being more inline to do something for the glory of it and I believe that its not a modern day motivation for many people anymore.

You compared me to Kevin Hart and factored wealth gain/preservation into the discussion. And I retorted that we have different values so Im not going to make the decisions he would.

So Im not sure how that leads to all these other questions.

:lol: @ worrying about Katt Williams now.

Not before when he was fighting kids and getting hemmed up or when he was at rock shows in mosh pits with white ppl

Now that he hating (not the first time) and it's gone viral its time to worry :lol:

GettyImages-1606139572-e1692026709520.jpg

I’ve noticed people only use the word gossip when it’s about something they don’t agree with, aren’t interested in or if it’s from someone they don’t like or agree with

same cats be in threads talking bout gentry ruined Jordan brand or talking bout how certain players in the nba don’t get along and why

same reason most artists don’t like drake is the same reason alotta people don’t like kevin hart and steve harvey amongst others named, their public image doesn’t match how they move behind the scenes

it’s not that hard to understand

trying to act like katt is undermining black people by speaking out against people who are actually undermining black people is quite ridiculous

but in typical nt fashion people will read my post, focus on a non point and spam me into empty rhetoric

As somebody who thought Katt Williams was a crack head the ShayShay show was an eye opener. I've only seen the headlines and made assumptions about him. Dudes upbringing, life story and generosity are surprising to say the least. I'm probably one of the few that walked away from the interview with more respect for Katt than before I started it.

People dont do things for glory anymore. (Or for the culture, as they say) Its all about the bag these days. Im a bit diff. If I truly believe I can catch a body and do some legendary ****, Im doing it (if its not putting me in a moral or financial predicament.) Making a moment that adds to my legacy. I dont see why not. But thats my imo.
your legacy doing what?

Yall really still talkin about the books? :rofl:

Tryna fact check comedic bits. Corny

If a rapper made a dis track about another rapper they didn't like yall would be eagerly waiting for the response and said rapper would get ridiculed if they DIDN'T respond. Yall definitely wouldn't be throwing around words like bitter, hater and mentally ill. Just say you don't like the man and keep it moving.

When everyone called Katt a crackhead and laughed at his flaws, he kept his mouth closed.

Now that he’s tired of it and striking back, those same people and their fans are complaining.

It’s well known knowledge that what you see on television is not how people really are. People would rather talk about 3,000 books than the fact that neither Kevin, Ced, or Ricky said that Katt lied.

They’re, “taking the high road,” to save face and fans. That’s it.

If you can’t laugh at the group the same way you laughed at Katt when they attacked him, you are the problem.

Back
Top Bottom