Kawhi Leonard New Balance

These should get a GR since he won a ring last night. Well played by New Balance. My high school team used to wear them, they aren't
bad hooping shoes. I am interested to try these out on the court. I think they may feel like the Kobes.

kawhi-leonard-new-balance-OMN1S-signature-shoe-all-star-weekend.jpg
download.jpeg

i took an L on the " fun guy" shirts today. went on and the site was slow / crashing. came back just now and only thing left is XL and 2XL

Last edited:
New Balance really screwed up on this one. But I still really want to try out the kicks though.

Hope Kawhi can get his logo back from Nike/JB too.

tenor.gif

Thanks for starting this thread. The OMN1S are a great-looking pair of shoes and have so much potential, but New Balance is really, REALLY messing them up by not having a general release by now.

This shoe should have been ready to go for the public by the All-Star Break . Idk what's happening to hold up the release, but NB needs to get it together. The buzz around Kawhi has never been louder.

What I find interesting is the turnaround on the NB1 are fairly quick and those are individually created, yet a mass produced colorway or at least 2500 run hasn’t been delivered. It’s mind boggling.

The t shirt release was a complete nightmare and after being on their website right at launch, still didn’t come away with what I wanted. I know people hate on Nike and the limited edition difficult to obtain kicks but all brands are subject to such challenges. I hope this is evidenced by the last few releases and people recognize such.

JS”

Anyone owns a pair of these and can advise how they fit? Looking to purchase a pair off secondary market thanks!

New Balance blew it in the Toronto/Canada market, but they have a chance to correct things in LA.

I hope they release some more fun guy shirts in different colors. I like the way they fit.

New Balance blew it in the Toronto/Canada market, but they have a chance to correct things in LA.

I hope they release some more fun guy shirts in different colors. I like the way they fit.

Any update on sizing? Do you think TTS? Baggy or slim fit?

JS”

Back
Top Bottom