Kaws x Uniqlo

Anyone order for online pick up and still no movement ? I placed an order for a couple tees and a large plush on the 27th but still in process. Caught the plush restock on the 29th and it's in transit to the store... odd how the 29th order has been shipped but not the 27th one
mine did move until this morning

i get my package in thurs 

My order shipped the day after drop, got to my state two days ago and is just sitting there with a delivery date of Saturday.
Looking closer at the nintendo collab has me pumped. The 18th cant come soon enough.

How did you guys size on the shirts? I'm usually a small but ive bought medium tees from them in the past.

How did you guys size on the shirts? I'm usually a small but ive bought medium tees from them in the past.
I usually wear Small in Uniqlo tees, sized up to Medium in the black pocket tee.

Medium fits a bit loose and long. I should've stayed TTS.

The XL fits just right for me, so  that's the size I go for.

I tried the L, but it's a little too snug.

I usually wear Small in Uniqlo tees, sized up to Medium in the black pocket tee.

I feel like the S is a bit short length wise and the sleeves are also short. The M is more of a loose fit and the sleeves are a tad long, but I'm hoping after a wash it will fit fine.

Last edited:

I feel like the S is a bit short length wise and the sleeves are also short. The M is more of a loose fit and the sleeves are a tad long, but I'm hoping after a wash it will fit fine.
True, I'm probably keeping the Medium because the pocket tees are all sold out now. 
eyes.gif

But there are some really dope graphic tees on the Uniqlo site now. 
nerd.gif

Last edited:

True, I'm probably keeping the Medium because the pocket tees are all sold out now. 
eyes.gif

nerd.gif
Are you referring to the Jason Polan collection? Cause he has some pretty good stuff that's coming out.

Actually the Star Wars collection has caught my attention 
nerd.gif

Last edited:

eyes.gif

nerd.gif
Are you referring to the Jason Polan collection? Cause he has some pretty good stuff that's coming out.

Actually the Star Wars collection has caught my attention 
nerd.gif
I'm seeing a lot of dope stuff from most of the collections.

Jazz, Star Wars, etc.

Fedex dropped my package off at the post office today, two days before expected delivery date. Went and picked it up but haven't been able to open up and try on yet. Will report back how they fit later.

Order is out for delivery. Probably won't be able to pick up from the front desk till tomorrow though.

I dont recall last years Uniqlo x Kaws collab having this much hype. :lol:

Apparently people like Peanut? I'm also kind of surprised how much hype surrounded this drop. Remember that the Kaws x Jordan collab dropped too so people have the kaws thirst.

Last edited:
Peanuts collab is soldout altogether on the website. The resell market is selling these for super cheap almost retail. Pick yours up, ASAP!

The Nintendo collection is almost like the Vans x Nintendo collection. I wish they had the SNES era Nintendo collection instead of the NES era.

Peanuts collab is soldout altogether on the website. The resell market is selling these for super cheap almost retail. Pick yours up, ASAP!

The Nintendo collection is almost like the Vans x Nintendo collection. I wish they had the SNES era Nintendo collection instead of the NES era.
same thing with the first raws drop

multiple restocks

they need to flood with more plushies

still sore at Uniqlo Santa Monica doing me and others dirty

Back
Top Bottom