KD 11

How smart to drop a triple black colorway in the middle of the summer.

Nonetheless, i am looking forward to seeing these.

Damn they really did get pushed into the 9-10 release window of mid June to early July. I got a reply from tsestanley on ig about his kd 11 post and he said the shoe is def. different and unexpected, They have mentioned some of the ideas at Weartesters before and some how it was brought to life in the 11's . Here are the other colorways from the KD 10 thread, maybe we can get some actual dates on these instead of seasons when more info is available

7/27 NIKE ZOOM KD11 Black/Black AO2604-004 $150

8/15 NIKE ZOOM KD11 Multi-Color/Multi-Color AO2604-900 $150

Summer 2018 NIKE ZOOM KD11 Black/Persian Violet/Bright Crimson/Chlorine Blue AO2604-001

Summer 2018 NIKE ZOOM KD11 Cool Grey/Pure Platinum/Racer Pink/Wolf Grey AO2604-002

Summer 2018 NIKE ZOOM KD11 Pure Platinum/Black/Hyper Jade/Anthracite AO2604-003

Summer 2018 NIKE ZOOM KD11 Hot Punch/Pure Platinum/Twilight Pulse/Lime Blast AO2604-600

Fall 2018 NIKE ZOOM KD11 Black/Twilight Pulse AO2604-005

Fall 2018 NIKE ZOOM KD11 College Navy/University Gold AO2604-400

Fall 2018 NIKE ZOOM KD11 Multi-Color/Metallic Gold AO2604-901

Last edited:
The black/black colorway has the same 004 product code color description as the black/black/blue react flyknits so it may be all black with little blue hits on it somewhere as 4 in nike color coding is usually some shade of blue

The black/black colorway has the same 004 product code color description as the black/black/blue react flyknits so it may be all black with little blue hits on it somewhere as 4 in nike color coding is usually some shade of blue
Good catch. I have those epic react’s and love them so good sign

LOL true that man! I am very intrigued by what this shoe holds especially with them supposedly being different and unexpected. For KD, different and unexpected to me would be a high top ala lebron 15 height or completely laceless with straps. Gotta hope ebay comes through again and we get pics sometime soonish. If not we might see them in G1 of the western conference finals

Ty for the date on those. So is the black the first colorway to drop? Or are there others before that? Kinda lame they are so far out from releasing was hoping the early dates were right.

Last edited:
Ty for the date on those. So is the black the first colorway to drop? Or are there others before that? Kinda lame they are so far out from releasing was hoping the early dates were right.
The black is the first colorway I see. Doesn't mean they won't do a QS pre-release (like KD6 Pre-heat), though.

Last edited:
From what Duke from Weartesters has been posting in the KDX thread, the KD XI is going to be more of an evolution rather than an overhaul. All I ask is for Nike to make the outsole grooves more shallow and to fix the lateral containment issues.

Duke said the technology in the shoe is not changing that is more evolutionary. They wont segment the zoom bag like the lebron 15s because when KD broke his foot one of the requirements was he needs a shoe that doesn't flex in the midfoot. The current zoom bag gives support and is barely flexible in the midfoot portion.They have found a zoom setup and materials that work well for KD and he likes so why not keep them moving forward. tsestanley said this on IG about the 11's
20180505_111820.jpg

Attachments

• 20180505_111820.jpg
    20180505_111820.jpg
    214 KB · Views: 3
KDs are on life support. Same with LeBrons... I’m a fan of sock-like kicks, but it’s ruined the signature series of the two best players shoes.

Back
Top Bottom