Kd 4 Galaxy Legit Check!

yes legit. the 3m is correct, and the KD logo on the heel is stitched. they are beat tho! they look nice from the top, but the soles are worn and very dirty, and even the numbers are wearing off of the tag. id say those have been worn a good 25-30 times, and never cleaned. i dont know what hes asking pricewise, but i wouldnt spend more than 150-175? im not good with pricing, but if hes asking 200+ let me go. theyre pretty rough and you can find pairs with comprable prices that are in much better shape

yes legit. the 3m is correct, and the KD logo on the heel is stitched. they are beat tho! they look nice from the top, but the soles are worn and very dirty, and even the numbers are wearing off of the tag. id say those have been worn a good 25-30 times, and never cleaned. i dont know what hes asking pricewise, but i wouldnt spend more than 150-175? im not good with pricing, but if hes asking 200+ let me go. theyre pretty rough and you can find pairs with comprable prices that are in much better shape
Thanks for the input! Really you think they're that beat? I've been looking for these for forever
frown.gif

I was going to trade my south beach 9's that are yellow and have a chip on nike swoosh and midsole and he has those the plus $50.

I was going to trade my south beach 9's that are yellow and have a chip on nike swoosh and midsole and he has those the plus $50.

up to you. you can find those (miami vices) a lot more readily now, and obviously i cant see the condition of the south beaches, but i still think you could ask for a little more cash. and if you do do the trade, ive seen south beaches as low as 200, maybe a little cheaper for used pairs in similar condition. so you can get those back pretty easy. maybe ask for 100 cash? try and settle on 75, but i guess that isnt bad

up to you. you can find those (miami vices) a lot more readily now, and obviously i cant see the condition of the south beaches, but i still think you could ask for a little more cash. and if you do do the trade, ive seen south beaches as low as 200, maybe a little cheaper for used pairs in similar condition. so you can get those back pretty easy. maybe ask for 100 cash? try and settle on 75, but i guess that isnt bad
Gotcha thanks for the advice. I'll see because I really have been looking for these for a while. That's why I'm more open to trade. The dude guy "says" he doesn't have money now and will have to sell another shoe to get some. So I'll have to wait a bit
mean.gif
. Thanks again.

Gotcha thanks for the advice. I'll see because I really have been looking for these for a while. That's why I'm more open to trade. The dude guy "says" he doesn't have money now and will have to sell another shoe to get some. So I'll have to wait a bit :smh: . Thanks again.

no problem. maybe make a cash offer? if you want em bad and dont wanna wait. but like i said, keep it low. ive seen pairs in much better condition than that

no problem. maybe make a cash offer? if you want em bad and dont wanna wait. but like i said, keep it low. ive seen pairs in much better condition than that
At the moment I'm saving up my cash for something else that's why. But yeah I'll have to wait either way because the dude needs to get his cash straight
mad.gif

Definitely legit as others have said, but that’s the wrong box if that matters to you. KD boxes are orange.

Back
Top Bottom