KD 4 Galaxy Legit Check

Are these legit?  Dude wants to trade these with my DS 88' cement 3s, is it a good deal?  Thanks for all the help and opinion in advance.

no, consider his pair are not DS , not even VNDS. it's heavily beat up at least he got to add some cash for it

Thanks for the input, I'd like to have more opinions if possible.  Dude says he never clean the bottom so maybe it'll look lot cleaner after he does?  Trade's coming up in a few days please help!

I would say he would have to add a few bucks on top..Amount is up to you.. Or you should get to take your 88's for a few spins before the trade IMO. lol

Last edited:
Thanks for the input, I'd like to have more opinions if possible.  Dude says he never clean the bottom so maybe it'll look lot cleaner after he does?  Trade's coming up in a few days please help!
it's icy sole bottom, no matter what he tried to clean unless he went to some sole restorer cleaner the icy sole will still be yellowing bad

I didn't do the trade.  Thanks for all the inputs appreciate it.  If anyone's got a pair of size 11.5-12 DS galaxy kd4 please hit me up! 

Back
Top Bottom