KD is killing the summer circuit. Vol. Rucker Park

sick.gif

66 points

EDIT: http://coachfishman.com/

EDIT 2: I ain't coach fishman
laugh.gif

Didn't VC and Jerry Stackhouse used to tear up these leagues also? He is a professional with beastly talent playing with amateurs so of course he will have the upper hand 10 times out of 10.

Lol and smh at the camera man in that video

Lol at 66 points. He could score that in an NBA game. But cool, he hit some three's in a streetball game. Cool.
grin.gif

Edit:
eek.gif
at KD never scoring 50 in his career? Is that true? According to NBA.com his career high is 47.

I'd feel bad if I was him going hard against some pickup ball players. Make a few plays here and there so you aren't bored the whole time but you don't gotta go out and drop 66 on em.

Here's a video of later in the game. Orange shorts and red jersey tho? And that crowd would get annoying fast. Like dude hit a 3, calm the +#+# down.

Why are people making such a scene running around like a damn bomb went off? The man made three 3's in a row.... and these guys are acting like they just saw Jesus walk on water. What a way to ruin a game.

Why does this always happen?

Originally Posted by Buc Em

I'd feel bad if I was him going hard against some pickup ball players. Make a few plays here and there so you aren't bored the whole time but you don't gotta go out and drop 66 on em.
Beasley lost in a pro-am game. I aint talking a nice pro-am like indianapolis or something, talking D3 and juco with a few tier 2 euros in there 
laugh.gif
. Embarrassing. Amen to Durant getting his money on the court, while entertaining the crowd, and doing it for FREE. Just gave me someone to root for when Kobe retires.

Originally Posted by fearthenut

Why are people making such a scene running around like a damn bomb went off? The man made three 3's in a row.... and these guys are acting like they just saw Jesus walk on water. What a way to ruin a game.

I've never understood this either. Some guy will thrown down in a summer league game and half the stands empty with people hootin' and hollerin' like they won an NBA title. I think the crowds at these games are more cause for concern (in terms of possible injuries) than the games themselves.

Also, listen to Jay Mohr's podcast about the different levels of black audiences. So true and so funny.

Originally Posted by Buc Em

respect the game homie. everytime they step on the court their mentailty is to kill whoevers out there(elite players that is). i guess thats why they play pro ball. and we punch a clock.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Originally Posted by fearthenut

I've never understood this either. Some guy will thrown down in a summer league game and half the stands empty with people hootin' and hollerin' like they won an NBA title. I think the crowds at these games are more cause for concern (in terms of possible injuries) than the games themselves.

Also, listen to Jay Mohr's podcast about the different levels of black audiences. So true and so funny.

Just what I want to hear; Jay Mohr talking about black people. Ball is ball, sounding real suspect talking the crowds at "these" games 
grin.gif

Playing pickup basketball does nothing for an NBA player really if your playing it past 16 you aint got your priorties straight as a ball player.

Its funny how you dudes try so hard to hate on any thing "hood" on here. Pro NBA player comes to the hood to play basketball and yall sound salty? Go figure.

Good for KD, but once I sign a multimillion dollar contract my days of playing basketball on concrete would immediately been over.

Originally Posted by grittyman20

Good for KD, but once I sign a multimillion dollar contract my days of playing basketball on concrete would immediately been over.

Same here. But props to him for not going hollywood.

Originally Posted by bonafide125

Originally Posted by grittyman20

Same here. But props to him for not going Hollywood.

Originally Posted by 4318MichaelJohnson4318

Its funny how you dudes try so hard to hate on any thing "hood" on here. Pro NBA player comes to the hood to play basketball and yall sound salty? Go figure.

I hope you aint talking about me? Cause that playground stuff is dead. DRose aint played on one in like 10-15 years. There are no runs outside anymore in Chicago, cause dudes are reckless. I aint tripping on the Drew league but going half speed in any setting doesnt help you, but maybe thats why Durant's skill level has not improved since year 2.

Back
Top Bottom