KD IV NIKEID THREAD

Lol at the guy that posted showing off his creamsicle II's.

My pair is the anodized. If I could have another shot at them I would probably go matte, but I'm going to send them back because the black turned me away so bad. Sorry to ruin everybody's excitement of getting their pairs. Hopefully the people that did want them decide against it, and hopefully the people that have already ordered them get good pairs without that nasty looking black on the toe.

Originally Posted by ceemcee

Originally Posted by Bruins17

Here is my contribution to the KD IV ID thread...got these in a few weeks ago but just had time to take pics now. Inspired by my favorite baseball team, the SF Giants...I think these will look great with the Alternate Giants hat with the orange bill and a Buster Posey jersey. They are so dang comfortable, love these shoes!

What do you guys think?

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v322/Bruins17/?action=view&current=photo3-1.jpg

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v322/Bruins17/?action=view&current=photo2-2.jpg

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v322/Bruins17/?action=view&current=photo-3.jpg

NICE!!!
are the clear sole as blue as the tinted blue sole of the jordan 11 2011 retro?

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

i just wanted a black strap with a white swoosh...
gcHEI.png

Finally someone who understands...

so much heat! how long does it take to get your shoes? i did my kobe 6s like last year and it took a month. is it still the same or longer??

Thats weak as %### that the shoe leaks like that. Completely ruins the creamsicles and anything that has a clear sole with no black in it. How does that even happen?

I'm so pissed about that part of the sole being black. I think it is the glue in between the outsole and the midsole.

What more do you want pictures of? I'm not so sure I want to look at them again.

Originally Posted by cbrooks3

I'm so pissed about that part of the sole being black. I think it is the glue in between the outsole and the midsole.

What more do you want pictures of? I'm not so sure I want to look at them again.

U send them back yet? Sorry ur gonna have to wait again.

Originally Posted by NikeKid6

Originally Posted by cbrooks3

U send them back yet? Sorry ur gonna have to wait again.

I think you can just return them to an outlet.

Thinking about making a SJ and Grape inspired pair. Just curious if Nike will send out a NikeId coupon soon? Do they usually send one out every year? Might have to wait if they do. Very nice ideas in here though.

Those Floridians are pretty hot and yeah, what happened to everyone ordering a pair a month ago.

Got my IDs today. Took exactly 1 month to get these. These are my NY Mets inspired KD IV's (i'm not a knicks fan fyi). Just in time for opening day on Thursday. Don't have any expectations for the Mets this year, so these IDs will probably be my highlight for the baseball season.
laugh.gif
. These were the first IDs i've ever made and they came out 
pimp.gif

Those are real clean (And I am a Knicks fan). I like the simple colorway. One of the best in my eyes.

SOOO I got my Creams today.

The whole toe wasn't black but it has black drippings from glue on the toe part.. It's a damn shame cuz they look GORGEOUS. The Matte made the orange a softer orange just like the KD2 Creams... too bad I have to send them back now... Dammit

hey dynamite, those ids are exactly that, dynamite.  It is becoming apparent that solid soles are the way to go.  Is the base of the shoe royal blue in a anodized finish?

Back
Top Bottom