KD IV NIKEID THREAD

"The KD V launches globally on NIKEiD on November 6, then is fully available beginning December 8 in both the Bright Crimson colorway and Black/blue colorway."
Well for the Lebron 9 IDs, they went down right before the X went up. So I'm pretty sure the KD4s will be taken down before November 6th, what do you guys think?
KVN
I remember a while back some guy tweeted nike asking when they would get taken off and Nike said they would be up until December.

Who knows  I wouldnt trust that tho. Ima make two more including the Yeezy and then hope they are still up there so I can make my last two.

KDEEZY finally arrived, also got 20% off coupon from NDC FTW!!
DOPE! I made the same ID's, but mines are still in the works. How long did you wait and when did you complain to NDC about the wait? If my pair doesn't get here within 31 days of my purchase I'm bout to go get me a 20% discount code also.

Conversation with Nike Rep 5 Mins ago

David: Hi, my name is David. How may I help you?
jon gonz: Hello I was wondering when the kd iv id option was going to be removed from the site
David: I'm more than happy to assist you with your inquiry.
jon gonz: thank you
David: I apologize, but I don't see that shoe on the drop list.
jon gonz: What exactly does that mean?
David: That means I'm not able to tell you when it will be dropped off of the site.
jon gonz: Oh okay

:x

quiet in here,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,everybody off making their last ids quick before they come down,,,,,,,,,,brbbb

gotta get last minute kdeezys

is the consensus solid green sole or translucent?

and camo or matte?

My pairs are on our their way! :nthat:
But my tracking numbers dont work.... :x:smh:

Messed up they didn't even email to tell me they had been completed, i just happened to check online... :stoneface:

Last edited:
Finally got mine ordered on 9/23 received today 10/25 pair of kdeezys to check size now I'll order my next pair

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
They look great

How did the sizing turn out for you?

For example

I am a size 12 in everything (for example this year; Obsidian XII, Playoff XII, XI low, Concords, Air More Uptempo, Jordan VII, Lunar Eclipse, Flight One, etc. 

except:

11.5 - air force I

13 Speed Turf Max and Lebron IX

I've never tried the KD IV on so after reading a lot of the posts, I went up a .5 size to a 12.5 and am hoping they fit but am tempted to order some in 12 and a 13 just in case they get taken down.

any help??

My pairs are on our their way!
nthat.gif

But my tracking numbers dont work....
sick.gif
:smh:
Messed up they didn't even email to tell me they had been completed, i just happened to check online...
indifferent.gif
They emailed when mines were on the way, but the tracking number didn't work until a week later.

You should definitely order a 13 I am an 11 in Jordan 11.5 in foams and twelve in lebrons or hyperposites I ordered these like I would do my lebrons so I ordered a twelve with the comfy fit not the firm since I won't be playing ball in these

You should definitely order a 13 I am an 11 in Jordan 11.5 in foams and twelve in lebrons or hyperposites I ordered these like I would do my lebrons so I ordered a twelve with the comfy fit not the firm since I won't be playing ball in these
THANKS a lot for the help my man, repped, re-ordering two 13's tonight 

How is the quality on these? I've only ordered one pair of shoes on Nike ID and they stunk like glue and I've never wanted to buy from since until now because I do like the KD 4. Anyone have any issues that they're not pleased with?

How is the quality on these? I've only ordered one pair of shoes on Nike ID and they stunk like glue and I've never wanted to buy from since until now because I do like the KD 4. Anyone have any issues that they're not pleased with?

No issues here. I've received 2 pair. 4 more are in transit. And I just went through the entire thread and found 2-3 more that I think I'm going to make. There were a few gems early on that people forgot about.

Now that I know these will going down soon I'm getting the urge to make one more pair. I'm not sure if I should or if I should just wait for the KD V iD's. I already know what I want just not sure if I should order them or not.

They look great

How did the sizing turn out for you?

For example

I am a size 12 in everything (for example this year; Obsidian XII, Playoff XII, XI low, Concords, Air More Uptempo, Jordan VII, Lunar Eclipse, Flight One, etc. 

except:

11.5 - air force I

13 Speed Turf Max and Lebron IX

I've never tried the KD IV on so after reading a lot of the posts, I went up a .5 size to a 12.5 and am hoping they fit but am tempted to order some in 12 and a 13 just in case they get taken down.

any help??
I would have gone with a 12.5, probably.

Back
Top Bottom