KD IV Review?

theyre great to ball in..been playing in a week in them.. the strap feels on point... like you're locked in.. they are extremely light... only get a bit of chaffing on my right ankle cause i wear low socks so it was rubbing on my bare skin but other then that.. i approve

got a question about the KD IV's about lacing up hope somebody can clear it up for me.

Do you guys tie the knot before the last lace hole? I know if you wear it casually, there won't be enough pressure on the material, but if I were to tie my laces tight on the last lace hole, pulling it through the second to the last lace eyelet, it seems the material could snap. Just wondering if you cross over from that to the last hole? Kinda confusing description, hope it makes some sense.

Do any of yall have info about the width of these kicks
I heard that theyre type narrow,are they od narrow and need a size increase or they aiii?

Originally Posted by Critical571

Do any of yall have info about the width of these kicks
I heard that theyre type narrow,are they od narrow and need a size increase or they aiii?
I'm usually an 8.5 but had to go 9.5 on these. I was borderline considering the size 9 but felt much comfortable with the 9.5

i got a true to size fit with these after 2 games of basketball. for casual i would go a half size up. and if you plan on double socking half size up as well. and yes they are narrow as everyone stated.

Back
Top Bottom