KD V ID THREAD: November 6th Launch

copped my christmas kd's today but unsure of how they run might need a size swap. my regular sz is 8.5 did i need to go up .5 like the 4's? the Eastbay page said tts

Canceled my Bron's earlier. Gonna order 2 pairs of ID's tonight 
nthat.gif

Didn't care for the X'mas KD as I was waiting for my iDs to come in. They came today so I'm not left out with today's release :lol:
Inspired by the Lebron X "Lava", wasn't feeling them though so I used that to make it with the KDs. Turned out better than the Lebrons might I had. 8) :smokin

View media item 187352View media item 187353Put my touch to it to make it stand out a bit.
View media item 187355
Teaser. Doing a little work on them. :D
View media item 187357
Very satisfied with how both came out. Only complaint is the strong glue smell or whatever it is :x

Didn't care for the X'mas KD as I was waiting for my iDs to come in. They came today so I'm not left out with today's release
laugh.gif

Inspired by the Lebron X "Lava", wasn't feeling them though so I used that to make it with the KDs. Turned out better than the Lebrons might I had.
glasses.gif
smokin.gif

Put my touch to it to make it stand out a bit.

Teaser. Doing a little work on them.
happy.gif

Very satisfied with how both came out. Only complaint is the strong glue smell or whatever it is
sick.gif
DAMN! Super nice.

Cot damn, those lava inspireds are dope as hell! :smokin !!

Black pair above is clean too! Is that gitd air unit and speckles? If so, very nice!

Couldn't be happier with how my KD V iD collection came out...  Here's a starter.  I'll post more angles of the individual designs soon. 

View media item 182759

View media item 182760

View media item 182761

View media item 182762

View media item 182763

More pics of the "Blink" here:  http://niketalk.com/t/511540/kd-v-id-thread-november-6th-launch/690#post_16767643)

Nice collection. Look better than most of retail cw's. What color did you use on the midsole of the photo blue and orange w/ the GITD sole? Thanks.

Anyone see the option on NDC to do the graphic as today's Xmas kd v . Kind of pointless to release them and than u can I'd them .

Thanks thefreshlife
Thanks s dubl, Your iD had me anxious to get mine
nthat.gif

Here's my second iD. If you couldn't guess what inspired it, I'll reveal it now. Excuse the dark pics, I'll take better ones in the daytime.
Hey are the swooshes on the ID stickers or are they a raised plastic?

tv on...

my next ID. same shoe
Damn, I had to register to say I really like the concept of these. It's especially difficult since you can't change the colour of the swoosh separate from the pattern. Props.

I'm happy with my Christmas' for now, gonna see if the pattern grows on me.

Point Guy those are both insane!! I'm feeling inspired to go broke now smh. At least they're less expensive than lebron and kobe id's...

thanks fellas!

thefreshlife, swoosh is plastic. Aren't all of them like that?

dat dude chris, dark grey.

Last edited:
Hmmmm that dark grey looks nice then. I remember someone else used dark grey in here and it looked nearly black. Also I aint know you did customs, hook me up with a price :nerd:

Yeah those belong to s dubl. He had the "Turn off the Lights" personal iD on them. I thought they were black too. Dark grey is the new black >D

Nah I don't do customs. It's just elementary stuff. If you can paint and cut stuff you can do it yourself. :D

Back
Top Bottom