KD X

Mr Dink

formerly foamposite xi
White/metallic silver/pure platinum
304772-100
6/5

I don't have pics.

Last edited:
Are they still sticking with the bootie like upper? I've adjusted to it with some sneakers, but I prefer the normal style.

I just hope they stick with FlyKnit and Zoom. I hope they don't do anything over the top like introduce VaporMax cushioning into a hooping shoe... leave that for the Lebron line. I LOVE the FlyKnit/Zoom setup... it's fantastic on the court [emoji]128293[/emoji]

White/metallic silver/pure platinum
304772-120
6/5

I don't have pics.

NBA Finals start June 1, wonder if he will wear them if Golden State makes it? Or stay in the Elite 9's?

Edit - but he did drop the 8 elites and went back to the 8's midway through the playoffs. Before ending up in the preheat 9's.

Last edited:
If they can improve on the KD9 this will be Nike's top of the line model for sure.

Expect some sort of dynamic lacing system and a similar cushioning setup.

One thing they need to do is improve the stability of the sole, maybe having some sort of outrigger or slanted profile.  

wow @ top 15 ever...

I actually loved the design, cushioning, and upper of the 9s. But I only got one pair and couldn't play ball in them bc they were too narrow. Even after going up hafl a size. Each time I wore them my feet were killing me after about an hr, even casually. I'm just hoping they release something with cushioning that's just as good as the 9s, but wide enough that I can actually consider buying them.

I am hoping they keep with the flyknit and an updated articulated zoom bag. My anticipation is high to see these

And they gotta keep it at the $150 pricing point. (Most importantly.... to me at least)

Same as well. A good price point is key! I feel the PG 1 shoe sold well due to them being $110. I def bought a couple pairs due to that price.

Hopefully it does stay at $150. I would say up to $175 would deter me from liking the shoe more.

Back
Top Bottom