Ke$ha at the Beach

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

I think some of her songs can be annoying and she is very mediocre. No wonder women always feel so insecure with their looks when they get made fun of for their features and looks they were born with. Her body might not be to your preference, but she had a #1 song and is more successful than anyone here. She wins.
Seriously, shut your trap.

who the hell is Ke$ha, and how can she walk? I hear sittin on yo spine aint good...

eek.gif
smh.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Halftime718

Originally Posted by 21shots

She got that Hank Hill bootay

Dr. Tate: No. Mr. Hill, you were born with no muscle mass here, no cushioning. For years you've basically been sitting on your spine. You suffer from a disease called Diminished Gluteal Syndrome, or DGS.
Hank: I don't understand. What does that mean?
Dr. Tate: Mr. Hill, you have no $*%.
Hank : Baaaahh!!!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
. This episode was funny as hell.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by finnns2003

I think some of her songs can be annoying and she is very mediocre. No wonder women always feel so insecure with their looks when they get made fun of for their features and looks they were born with. Her body might not be to your preference, but she had a #1 song and is more successful than anyone here. She wins.
*dead

I knew I would get these type of responses.
laugh.gif
So predictable. Oh, some of you NTers, typical mob mentality.

She still wins.

I knew I would get these type of responses.
laugh.gif
So predictable. Oh, some of you NTers, typical mob mentality.

She still wins.
Shut up. Its not mob mentality, its just stupid. Take that to JJB.

Back
Top Bottom