Keep it 100

ohwell.gif

Can't remember the last time I really cried, Probably when I was still a little kid.

Can't remember the last time I really cried, Probably when I was still a little kid.

December, seeing one of my best friends in a casket is something I never thought I was gonna see 
ohwell.gif

December, seeing one of my best friends in a casket is something I never thought I was gonna see 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by ErickM713

ohwell.gif

this... except it was september.  still miss that dude

Originally Posted by ErickM713

ohwell.gif

this... except it was september.  still miss that dude

Originally Posted by proper english

toy story 3
MY eyes start sweating all the time during movies and when I get mad, also yesterday in my cousins graduation i started getting teary eyed during the speeches. 
embarassed.gif

Spoiler [+]
come-at-me-bro-turtle.jpg

Originally Posted by proper english

toy story 3
MY eyes start sweating all the time during movies and when I get mad, also yesterday in my cousins graduation i started getting teary eyed during the speeches. 
embarassed.gif

Spoiler [+]
come-at-me-bro-turtle.jpg

Yesterday. I don't want to get into why, I'll just say I was really down on myself. Got to make better decisions.

Yesterday. I don't want to get into why, I'll just say I was really down on myself. Got to make better decisions.

Back
Top Bottom