In this thread...we've seen Kemba Walker compared to:

Ben Gordon
Jason Terry

and now Jamal Crawford.

Good night folks.
The turn of the thread has me
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Skip0011

I'm not saying it's the best comparison, but it's certainly not laughable. Maybe a more fitting one for Kemba would be a shorter version of Jamal Crawford.

DraftExpress Jonathan Givony

Like I said, my favorite time of year. RT @DthompBSC15: Tim Legler just said Kemba's a tweener. Compared him to Ben Gordon & Jamal Crawford.

Originally Posted by Skip0011

I'm not saying it's the best comparison, but it's certainly not laughable. Maybe a more fitting one for Kemba would be a shorter version of Jamal Crawford.

DraftExpress Jonathan Givony

Like I said, my favorite time of year. RT @DthompBSC15: Tim Legler just said Kemba's a tweener. Compared him to Ben Gordon & Jamal Crawford.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

I see a lot of Matt Maloney in him...
%@+? Matt Maloney? FOH. You're basketball credibility = doo (be) doo.

Kemba = A bigger Hershey Hawkins

nerd.gif

Amp just got called a Spurs homer. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

I see a lot of Matt Maloney in him...
%@+? Matt Maloney? FOH. You're basketball credibility = doo (be) doo.

Kemba = A bigger Hershey Hawkins

nerd.gif

Amp just got called a Spurs homer. 
laugh.gif

The more I watch the video of that final Kemba play, the more it dawns on me that Calhoun was the funniest character in that whole situation.

Seeing his old *** tryna leap (#fail) in joy, even though his facial expression remains stoic, is straight up...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Dude tried to jump 6x and failed on all of em...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Y'all must not have seen Haywood Workman in his prime. Otherwise, we wouldn't even be having this conversation.

Y'all must not have seen Haywood Workman in his prime. Otherwise, we wouldn't even be having this conversation.

The more I watch the video of that final Kemba play, the more it dawns on me that Calhoun was the funniest character in that whole situation.

Seeing his old *** tryna leap (#fail) in joy, even though his facial expression remains stoic, is straight up...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Dude tried to jump 6x and failed on all of em...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom