KENDRICK LAMAR: "GOOD KID M.A.A.D CITY"

Album of the Year efff what the Grammy's talkin bout
nthat.gif

The fact that this album won't get Hip hop album of the year just makes me :smh:

To deny its validity and artistry is appalling.

man that sucks... cuz it was def the best hip-hop album that came out this year by far.
Idk who is planning to drop next year... ya'll got any clue? :lol: He might still have a shot

He has to campaign and stretch the replay value out for all of 2013 if he wants any Grammy nominations for next year. Can't blame the Recording Academy for Kendrick and his label missing the cutoff at the end of September...

Last edited:
If the Cole/Kendrick joint album drops GKMC should be good.

See y'all don't understand me
My plan B is to win y'all hearts before I win a Grammy

Last edited:
Kendrick Lamar Wants Janet Jackson To Star In "Poetic Justice" Video

Kendrick Lamar recently discussed how he is trying to recruit Janet Jackson for the "Poetic Justice" video.

Kendrick Lamar and A$AP Rocky were recently at DJ Whoo Kid's show where they discussed a number of different things. During the interview the "Poetic Justice" video subject came up and Rocky decided to give his take on the situation, and whether or not Janet Jackson would do the video.

Rocky thinks that Janet would definitely support the video just to show support for the culture.

"On some real ****, I think she'd do it to support the culture," said Rocky.

Kendrick would go on to elaborate stating that it would be ideal to have her in the video.

"That's definitely been our idea since day one, since we did the song," Kendrick said. "We're trying to put it in the works. "

One thing that was also apparent through the conversation is that there are close ties between the A$AP mob and TDE as both artists expressed how they support each other like brothers.

Rocky went on to explain further expressing to fans that it goes beyond music and record sales isn't a part of the equation.

"It's genuine," Rocky said. "We're really trying to support eachother as brothers."

http://www.hotnewhiphop.com/kendric...o-star-in-poetic-justice-video-news.3884.html

Back
Top Bottom