KENDRICK LAMAR: "GOOD KID M.A.A.D CITY"

What Kendrick has been doin to other people's songs lately....
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
seriously people are gettin their whole projects overshadowed.

Originally Posted by joshyy1834

Posting to be in the single digits (Pages) before this thread gets 100+, Kendrick has the potential to take the crown

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Idk why this page is only 8 pages. This album was wild, easily the best hiphop project of the year.

Don't worry, he's gonna gain new fans pretty soon. Going on tour with Drake will help.

Im loving Compton State of Mind right now. Dont know how many times i listen to Section 80, OD, Self titled, i even tried listening to his old stuff before he got so fame, which was very hard. He came a long way. Weird hes not getting more attention, but hip hop blog are showing him very often so hes not going unnoticed.

Plus what he did on the B.E.T. Awards< Pretty dope, other then eminems cypher session flow, kendricks stood out the most IMO. Hes sure to get a lot of attention.

just listened to section 80 for the first time last night.
i am now a fan.

edit: A.D.H.D bruh
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
, this track has to be a hit. idk i dont have a radio, and i havent been to club in a minute

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

Im loving Compton State of Mind right now. Dont know how many times i listen to Section 80, OD, Self titled, i even tried listening to his old stuff before he got so fame, which was very hard. He came a long way. Weird hes not getting more attention, but hip hop blog are showing him very often so hes not going unnoticed.

Plus what he did on the B.E.T. Awards< Pretty dope, other then eminems cypher session flow, kendricks stood out the most IMO. Hes sure to get a lot of attention.
I got up on some of that old K.Dot stuff over the summer. Most of it was eh but there were a fair share of gems there that I keep in rotation. And you can really hear the evolution of him as an artist from being a Wayne rip off to doing his own thing too. Still waiting on that Kendrick/J.Cole collab
devil.gif

Threw on Section80 a couple days ago as i was going to sleep...maaaaaaaaaaan!! Even though I thought it was good the
first time I listened to it, I guess I slept on it a bit as other albums/mixtapes started coming out. Dude is so ill it's crazy,
gotta spin Rigamortis multiple times before I move on to other stuff:lol:

His verses on Jay Rock's 'Say Wassup' had me like
eek.gif
pimp.gif
. It wasn't even the lyrics, just straight up flow, and that made
me DL this Black Hippy mixtape (probably not official, but still is dope). I'm gonna be checking for all 4 of these dudes when
they drop stuff. Good to see some new west coast artists come up like that.

Spoiler [+]
Kendrick_Lamar_Jay_Rock_Ab-Soul_Schoolboy_Q_K-front-large.jpg
Mixtape i mentioned

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Threw on Section80 a couple days ago as i was going to sleep...maaaaaaaaaaan!! Even though I thought it was good the
first time I listened to it, but I guess I slept on it a bit as other albums/mixtapes started coming out. Dude is so ill it's crazy,
gotta spin Rigamortis multiple times before I move on to other stuff:lol:

His verses on Jay Rock's 'Say Wassup' had me like
eek.gif
pimp.gif
. It wasn't even the lyrics, just straight up flow, and that made
me DL this Black Hippy mixtape (probably not official, but still is dope). I'm gonna be checking for all 4 of these dudes when
they drop stuff. Good to see some new west coast artists come up like that.

Qs verse on say wassup>>>>>>>> all

Look up in the mirror and my gangsta told me what it do?
Captain crunch and top ramen all a !#%@@ ever knew
Got a !#%!! to twist a blunt and pop a !#%@@ collar too
Who that !#%@@ standin over there? That's that !#%@@ Q
What it do? Thas wassup, bang this in your tonka truck
Everybody rockin chucks and pistol packin that's a must
Saggin and my %!+ showin mami and the cops knowin all I wanna do is smoke a blunt, let it bump

sick.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

I still haven't heard anything from this dude nor Section 80..

Guess i'll DL and see what's going on.

Back
Top Bottom