KENDRICK LAMAR: "GOOD KID M.A.A.D CITY"

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral
Yo... This joint right here is REAL!!
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Houston show was off the chain.

Ran in to the TDE crew at the studio last night/this morning. They're a dope team around Kendrick. School Boy Q, Ab, and the rest were there. Everyone killed their set. I took notes.

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

Ill be heading to the show here in san antonio in a few hours
pimp.gif

I'm taking off at 6 since I gotta go pick up my boy at UTSA so I'll be there around 6:45 or 7:00 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ErickM713

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

Ill be heading to the show here in san antonio in a few hours
pimp.gif

I'm taking off at 6 since I gotta go pick up my boy at UTSA so I'll be there around 6:45 or 7:00 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
my freind gets off at 7 then were heading straight there....and make sure u show love to wes duce whose opening hes another nter
pimp.gif

Try to post some videos i have from the show. get to it in a min, i havent seen them yet, so they might be wack, i was getting live when black hippy started coming out.

I got that fat chubby kid spitting look out for detox

Show was 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Ab-Soul caught us smoking a bowl after the show in my car and just smiled and said what's up 
laugh.gif

BUT SOME HOW YOU KEEP BLESSING ME, BUT SOMEHOW YOU KEEP BLESSING ME, BUT SOMEHOW YOU KEEP BLESSING ME,BUT SOME HOW YOU KEEP BLESSING ME, BUT SOME HOW BUT SOMHOW BUT SOME HOW OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ColdCity

BUT SOME HOW YOU KEEP BLESSING ME, BUT SOMEHOW YOU KEEP BLESSING ME, BUT SOMEHOW YOU KEEP BLESSING ME,BUT SOME HOW YOU KEEP BLESSING ME, BUT SOME HOW BUT SOMHOW BUT SOME HOW OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom