Kenna anyone?

ScroogeMcBuckz

formerly aceboogie
Been seeing alot of extra love for N.E.R.D. lately and figured Kenna deserves a plug. Hometown friend of Chad Hugo(does the production for both albums) andPharrell and a serious artist he can really go. Check him out, his music's dope. Support these people.

A better way

Say goodbye to love

Out of control

Face the gun

War in me(easily a top song ignore the animation thing)

When his last album dropped, his name was on everybody's lips.

I've been checking for him since his first album, but he's got a lot of dedicated fans on here.

"Make Sure They See My Face" stays on repeat at the gym. Dude is serious. I'm looking forward to seeing him live one of these days.

Had ever heard of him untill say goodbye to love, now im a big fan
smokin.gif

NT put me on to New Sacred Cow...I've been a fan ever since...As much as I like Kenna, I gotta give most of the due to Chad...dude is ridiculous with thebeats....New Sacred Cow IMO was flawless...Make Sure They See My Face didn't disappoint at all...I thought that Kenna would have a hard time living up tothe work he put in on his 1st album, and it didn't disappoint...

my favorite song:

pimp.gif

got the album, not really my style of music but i really enjoy this album..another artist I checked out cause of NT.

Both albums are flawless imo...i still listen to these cds like they're new...Baptised In Blacklight and Wide Awake is my +#%# right now

Definitely appreciated.

I always thought "Say Goodbye to Love" was a bad first single. My choice would've been "Sun Red Sky Blue" or maybe "Out ofControl".

smh.gif
@ no one mentioning "Better Wise Up" or "Static".

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Checked him out when NT was hyping that "My Block" thing on VA...New Sacred Cow wascool...MSTCSMF was what sold me hook line and sinker...Say Goodbye To Love,Daylight and Better Wise Up are songs I have to listen to more than once when theycome on....I'd recommend people finding the song "Rockaway Life" with Justin Timberlake..[/color]

Originally Posted by Mos Def 212

...New Sacred Cow was cool...MSTCSMF was what sold me hook line and sinker...

WORD ... a couple ppl that I take suggestions from kept telling me I had to get NSC ... I like it ... alot ...but I'm not in love with it like I am MSTSMF ...

i remember back in like 2000 (i was 11) i was in DC for vacation and my family was invited for dinner by his mom....she was tellin me and my brother about howher son was in the music industry but i had no clue he was workin with the neptunes....

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

i remember back in like 2000 (i was 11) i was in DC for vacation and my family was invited for dinner by his mom....she was tellin me and my brother about how her son was in the music industry but i had no clue he was workin with the neptunes....

That's DOPE...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Was he in attendance?

I always admire Kenna for being so down to Earth, and laid back. He seems like such a cool, genuine dude that you could chill with. Not big-headed at all.

Can't wait to see him in concert again, this Friday...

<- Ahem...son is dope. I had no idea he made a video for Out of Control though. I need a late pass on that one lol.

I stay listing to MSTSMF all the time. Hope there more to come from him. anybody know if the remix is done yet?

the production > kenna.

chad gave this man some epic tracks. i'm just not feeling his singing/songwriting. the tracks themselves had more potential.

Back
Top Bottom