Kenny Powers will be back for another season!

bkmac

Banned
According to the Eastbound & Down Facebook page, the show will be back for another season.

[h3]Kenny Powers of Eastbound & Down has an announcement to make, so listen up people. It's official - I'll be back in action for a secondseason. To all my fans: you're welcome. To all you haters: suck it.[/h3]
pimp.gif

This would be a good look in the Official East bound and down thread I made years ago.

That is good news though. I heard this today too but I wasn't sure if it had be confirmed yet. I hope its true because the show is comedic gold. Everyepisode was hilarious. It better be longer than 6 episodes too!

What kinda season is 6 episodes?....The next season better be wayyy longer..
But show is def
pimp.gif
roll.gif

HBO usually shows 10 episodes with new series. Or at least 8... that's what they did when entourage came out. Glad to see a new season coming though.

Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait!

this show is hilarious, I miss goin to a friends house sunday nights and watchin this !$$$ and laughin our %*%$$ off

if you aren't following his twitter yet u should, it's comedy

http://twitter.com/K****INGP

Originally Posted by CreekShow

This would be a good look in the Official East bound and down thread I made years ago.

That is good news though. I heard this today too but I wasn't sure if it had be confirmed yet. I hope its true because the show is comedic gold. Every episode was hilarious. It better be longer than 6 episodes too!

What are next weeks lottery numbers?

Originally Posted by agentspits

Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait!

this show is hilarious, I miss goin to a friends house sunday nights and watchin this !$$$ and laughin our %*%$$ off

if you aren't following his twitter yet u should, it's comedy

http://twitter.com/K****INGP

good looks on the link

they really need to release his audiobook... i could listen to that for hours... SO HILARIOUS... best part is that im a teacher so those jokes crack me upcause THERE IS NO WAY THAT KIND OF STUFF WOULD FLY AT A SCHOOL CAMPUS... keep the episodes coming

Show was comedy, i hated the ending though so season should be dope.

April's Chest game >>> your life.

Back
Top Bottom