Keri Hilson is overated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keri can't sing at all... and in terms of outright looks, yeah, there are definitely some better looking girls out there. even though she's still fineas hell.

but the thing is... i love her personality. what she says, the way she articulates and expresses herself, how she carries herself, it's all just so sexy.it's rare to find a girl with those attributes.

i'm just sayin... you listen to Megan Fox, Lauren London and they're complete %%@+#%$ airheads..

i don't care what any of ya'll say, Keri is bad to me
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

She looks good, some of yall jut need to realize that every single person on this planet has different taste. If you dont think shes hot then shes just not hotto YOU.

Huh?

Even if she's not your type she looks like a 7+. For a celebrity maybe she's "overated" (not how you spell it bro). Unless those pics aresuper airbrushed and she's one of those Eva Longoria-type chicks who looks terrible without makeup, she's above average.

Ya'll trippin she is fine as hell and doesn't need a ton of make up like what some of ya'll cats would consider look better than her

i find it funny dudes lack reading comprehension skills.....I THINK SHE IS PRETTY! and THIS AINT ABOUT HER PERSONALITY!

I'm attracted to the confidence and "swagger" [for lack of a better word] she got goin' on.

Quite honestly, if I've never heard her talk or tell anything about her personality, I wouldn't even look twice if she walked past me.

even out of all those "BAD" pics of her yall are trying to find she still is SEXY.....i want her so bad

Back
Top Bottom