KeVeNMaYnE to all the Asian NTers on this forum!

Mods delete this if necessary but I just thought I would let the people of Niketalk know the true colors of one member who tried to take it personally with mebut only ended up hurting himself. This is a PM he sent me this morning, Hey Kevin or Keven or however you spell your name
laugh.gif
you know whats worst then a hater its a Racist....IM NOT EVENASIAN....LOL
roll.gif

Expand Collapse Mark as Read Mark asUnread

1. [h2]from: KeVeNMaYnE to: cubsfan455 subject: Hello[/h2]

KeVeNMaYnE

off_line.gif
    50 Kudos

Why do you insist on riding my @$!% on the JB forum? Hop off kid seriously

I did get a pair so I could care less what the $+!+ you think and regardless you didnt and thats whats causing your saltiness im guessing.

How old are you by the way? you seem like your 15 Asian
    *++$+.

Search Tags: kevenmayne

Dont even worry about it we got alot of hate here on NT. Just drink a beer and un DS some concords or somethin. I dont let people's race comments get to me

Originally Posted by MH602

Dont even worry about it we got alot of hate here on NT. Just drink a beer and un DS some concords or somethin. I dont let people's race comments get to me

haha i like your approach

Originally Posted by cubsfan455

Originally Posted by MH602

haha i like your approach
dirt off your shoulders fam. hustle, get yourself an education, and make the dough and that's all that matters at the end.
pimp.gif

btw, im asian and proud of my heritage and history
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jaysonmytoes23

you may not be asian, but you are 15 for snitchin. Grow up. both of yall

i aint a snitch u idiot. your a snitch for calling me one. anyways i dont want this to turn into more beef. only reason i posted this is cuz this guy wasgiving mad sh*t to every NTer on xx3 post. That was fine, but when he insulted me racially, it was on. Racism is serious and it aint funny to joke about thatsh*t in any circumstance. ya dig

Originally Posted by brendanmaguire

how did he insult you if your not asian?

i got friends that are asian. go to a school populated by asians. whats he tryin to say about asians? Im not gonna shut up and stay quiet, when the guypersonally PMs me. I only made this post to inform everyone what doucebag this is. If you dont like what i did dont respond! that simple

Grow up the both of you..u tryin to exploit a person on the worldwide web..how lame..

Go b with your family and ignore it..young'n

Originally Posted by cubsfan455

Originally Posted by jaysonmytoes23

you may not be asian, but you are 15 for snitchin. Grow up. both of yall

i aint a snitch u idiot. your a snitch for calling me one. anyways i dont want this to turn into more beef. only reason i posted this is cuz this guy was giving mad sh*t to every NTer on xx3 post. That was fine, but when he insulted me racially, it was on. Racism is serious and it aint funny to joke about that sh*t in any circumstance. ya dig
lol.

Oh.. come on just chill out guys.. dont waste your holiday with this BS thing..
MH602 is right, just grab yourself some cold BEER then break in some DS whatever it is..
AIGHT.. HAPPY HOLIDAY NT's..

Im not hating, just wondering why its not in general, it would be a lot more exciting in there.

Anyway, from the posts i have read from the guy, he seems like an arrogant douche.

Back
Top Bottom