KEVIN DURANT; Official Summer Mixtape

Hugh (Baby Shaq) could have been a pro man...

But he's easily one of the biggest headcases I've ever seen...on ANY level. He would have been out of the league in Year One for some Ron Artest %%#!.

Hugh (Baby Shaq) could have been a pro man...

But he's easily one of the biggest headcases I've ever seen...on ANY level. He would have been out of the league in Year One for some Ron Artest %%#!.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Originally Posted by Jehul

Son rolled up to the park in a S63 AMG. Sick.

Gil always drives his Mayback in 
laugh.gif
 #+*# be lookin outta place like hell.

Word is he was back out here at the proam... doing boys filthy... Gave some mog from the Globetrotters a light 50 and sat him on his back pockets before the pull up 3
smh.gif

I'm roll through this weekend hopefully he comes back out.
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

Word is he was back out here at the proam... doing boys filthy... Gave some mog from the Globetrotters a light 50 and sat him on his back pockets before the pull up 3
smh.gif

ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

laugh.gif

smh.gif

ohwell.gif
snap some pics if you see him
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

smh.gif

ohwell.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Steve Cash

laugh.gif

smh.gif

ohwell.gif
pimp.gif

You do know I'm talking about Gillie right?

Originally Posted by Steve Cash

laugh.gif

smh.gif

ohwell.gif
pimp.gif

You do know I'm talking about Gillie right?

DC you know what that young man has been up too... haven't heard anything about him either. Odd actually. I'ma ask around.

I did however see a lil dude who could pass his stunt double, looks wise only, yesterday
laugh.gif

Gillie was up there real laid back with it, had a whole squad of boys going to the face, he did show that it is not wise to reach/attempt to take the ball from him however... Never would've thought he had it on a string like that
pimp.gif

My cousin who's going to Iowa State next year for his final year of eligibity and Steph Hannah from Mizzou go at
pimp.gif
... That boy has it on a STRING (I mean Yo Yo status, wrapped the %#%% outta my cousin a few times
smh.gif
) they ended up around the same as far as scoring goes Bagz had about 25 and Steph had about 20 with a %#%% load of ohhh's and ahhhs to go along with it
laugh.gif
and the W (moreso because Bobby Simmons lit Kendall Gill as a completely new +!@%#%+... I'm talking like 16 straight finishing with about 30 real easy with it
smh.gif
)

DC you know what that young man has been up too... haven't heard anything about him either. Odd actually. I'ma ask around.

I did however see a lil dude who could pass his stunt double, looks wise only, yesterday
laugh.gif

Gillie was up there real laid back with it, had a whole squad of boys going to the face, he did show that it is not wise to reach/attempt to take the ball from him however... Never would've thought he had it on a string like that
pimp.gif

My cousin who's going to Iowa State next year for his final year of eligibity and Steph Hannah from Mizzou go at
pimp.gif
... That boy has it on a STRING (I mean Yo Yo status, wrapped the %#%% outta my cousin a few times
smh.gif
) they ended up around the same as far as scoring goes Bagz had about 25 and Steph had about 20 with a %#%% load of ohhh's and ahhhs to go along with it
laugh.gif
and the W (moreso because Bobby Simmons lit Kendall Gill as a completely new +!@%#%+... I'm talking like 16 straight finishing with about 30 real easy with it
smh.gif
)

Back
Top Bottom