Kevin Durant's Dunk in the Drew League

eek.gif
sick.gif

The shot that came before the dunk...   wth. How do you even do that? No wonder Game is allowed to play in this league. 

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

In these summer leagues, why are there always thirsty dudes in fitteds waiting for opportunities to give dap?
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
@ KD
That's what makes it hype DoubleJs. Trust and believe you feed off of that energy. Anyways a lot of times those "thirsty dudes" are the same ones who looked out for the athletes before they became superstars. You only know KD as a superstar, but like many at one time he was just the snotty-nosed youngin who was at the park/gym playing with his boys everyday all day.

I would assume you know nothing about that though.
As much as I assume you know what it means to be a father...
eek.gif

In these summer leagues, why are there always thirsty dudes in fitteds waiting for opportunities to give dap?
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
@ KD
That's what makes it hype DoubleJs. Trust and believe you feed off of that energy. Anyways a lot of times those "thirsty dudes" are the same ones who looked out for the athletes before they became superstars. You only know KD as a superstar, but like many at one time he was just the snotty-nosed youngin who was at the park/gym playing with his boys everyday all day.

Relax my son, you'll understand more once you get older.

The Drew League is in LA.  I might play in the Goodman aka the Farms this summer tho. Waiting on a word back.

Pro-Am atmosphere in the summer > your life. 

I love playing in this kinda stuff.  Too hype!

That dunk was not that great.  It was cool but it wasn't thread worthy in my opinion...

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

eek.gif

roll.gif

Who was the dude on the small screen at the end with the two hand dunk after dribbling between dude legs?

He's 6'10 with a 7'4 wingspan. Relax it's not that difficult when you're that tall and that long (pause)

He better get comfortable with that jersey. Change title to "What NBA players are doing during the lockout thread" 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JBnSOUL

That dunk was not that great.  It was cool but it wasn't thread worthy in my opinion...

laugh.gif
@ you acting like you can top it. Sit down somewhere.

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

The Drew League is in LA.  I might play in the Goodman aka the Farms this summer tho. Waiting on a word back.

where exactly in la? and can anyone buy tickets?

Originally Posted by NikeKid6

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

where exactly in la? and can anyone buy tickets?
local park. just gotta show up early to get a set/spot. The game is playing and he has a team full of nba stars lol. I havent been to a game yet thats why i dont know who's all playing. I'll ask my lil bro. He's been to a couple games.

Back
Top Bottom