Kevin Durant's Tatoos - Lots of them - who knew

Originally Posted by eashawty

Originally Posted by j4ck

Originally Posted by Joe Cool23

He has the physique of a three year old, baby fat included.
hes outta proportion 
roll.gif

word...he definitely dont look like no pro athlete
I think he's doing just fine.

everybody in here talkin bout his physique and not even his tats.

lol. y'all kids got jealousy problems.

Whatever the case, Durant's tattoos prove that he's not the squeaky clean figure many people make him out to be. As I've said before, he has an edgy streak. He has a lot more in common with the rest of the NBA than many people are willing to admit.
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Who wrote this article? They sound ignorant.[/font]

Originally Posted by Aze201

Whatever the case, Durant's tattoos prove that he's not the squeaky clean figure many people make him out to be. As I've said before, he has an edgy streak. He has a lot more in common with the rest of the NBA than many people are willing to admit.

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Who wrote this article? They sound ignorant.[/font]

lol at the "having a tatoo in the NBA doesn't make you a thug" part 

Not a fan of the artwork, but to each their own.

laugh.gif
at some people looking at KD different now just because he has tattoos
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Enchanted1

Originally Posted by Aze201

lol at the "having a tatoo in the NBA doesn't make you a thug" part 

Exactly, he starts the article with that and goes and ends it completely contradicting it.

Doesn't change the way I see KD anyway. Let that boy do him, he is still a beast on the court.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Originally Posted by SamDUH562

never understood how professional athletes dont have aesthetic bodys 
laugh.gif

when you make all that paper guess it dont matter
pimp.gif

Because athletes need FUNCTIONAL bodies, that's what makes them their money. Aesthetics if for broke meatheads trying to impress chicks (and let's be honest...other dudes). Before you go there, no I'm not a fatty. I'm just keeping it real.

Dumbest thing I ever seen you say

There is always that guy trying to throw salt at people who try to improve themselves for the betterment of their lives. Not everyone is lazy and don't like going to the gym to work hard. Some people like to be active and want to improve their body. So that makes them "broke meatheads trying to impress chicks"? 

OK.

This dudes body is a joke
laugh.gif
I don't understand how somebody could exercise like he does...and look like THAT...

This thread shows that most of NT doesn't know what they're talking about when it comes to athletics. Tons of athletes in multiple sports have that physique.

Son is mad frail, needs to hit the gym or something. I've seen 16 year olds with more muscle mass than him.

Kevin Durant isn't training to build muscle. You don't need muscle to be great at something.

Spoiler [+]
fedor-em-st.jpg

Some dudes just cant get that pro looking body, though.

This guy is much stronger than he looks

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

Jsut looks wrong. That and his goatee. Glad the proactive is finally working
I know, right?  Like...who does that???  He should totes do something about those eyebrows too, he'd look soooooo much better.

Back
Top Bottom