Kevin Gates vs. Young Thug

They’re a doing a special on Mike Brown and the Ferguson situation. What do think needs to be changed in the way black men are policed in America?

“Leave that up with the critics and the laws and all that other sh*t. We having fun, we iced out, we having money. That’s how we doing it.”

So you feel like it’s not the artist’s place to speak on social issues?

“No.”

With all these blogs the actual skill of journalism is gone. One of the main things is knowing who to ask what and these "journalists" and radio personalities kill me asking rappers like Young Thug and Travis Scott, etc about the Ferguson situation and things of that nature. when have those artists ever displayed a simblance of an interest on the state of black people, the justice system, etc.? :lol: ask Killer Mike, ask Kanye, ask rappers that take on that battle. I'm so glad Young Thug answered that way because it's exactly what you would expect and should show the interviewer that it was silly to ask this ***** a question like that.

/rant :lol:

:lol: when i be at my boys crib chillin i always say "yo boo let me get some chips or something to drink" even when chicks around, he calls me gay & we leave it at that

Im comfortable in my skin, actions always speak louder than words

Its not like thug taking pics squeezing his boys booty or kissing them, stop taking him srs, its all for shock value he wants people to talk about him

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

It isn't a contradiction.

If y'all see gay ****** playing professional sports...why is it so hard to believe that a gay ***** can be in the streets?

Its like y'all are making some parallel between masculinity and crime...for what? Did y'all not watch The Wire? Y'all think ****** like Omar only existed in TV world?

I'm not a Young Thug fan by any means...but much like the drill kids in Chicago...he comes from a very real element. I get no CB4 impression at all from dude. In ATL...he would have BEEN got his card pulled if he was fronting.

Yep :lol:

shame on yall mogs that equate gay to softness...just don't diss or say a slur to the wrong one

If not then that blouse thing he wore that one time certainly did. 
laugh.gif

mean.gif

Metro Thuggin still gonna save souls though. 

I'm looking back at 2014 like this n_ really went off and the year's not even over yet. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom