Kevin Harlan Appreciation vol. RIGHT BETWEEN THE EYES

The best commentator the game has, the man makes every play 10x more exciting and makes up for Reggie Miller's trash commentary

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Honestly he's good when it's your team doing good, but when you get hit with the dagger and he just explodes it gets on my nerves.

its sucks how soft the nba has become where they wont allow him to say "right between the eyes" or "with no regard for human life"

Harlan is appreciated!

But, do yall remember like 2 or 3 years ago when he was announcing a game and he sounded like he was dead? He had to to have the flu or something, there was no enthusiasm in his voice or anything.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

its sucks how soft the nba has become where they wont allow him to say "right between the eyes" or "with no regard for human life"

Wow, you serious? I had no idea about this. 
eek.gif
tired.gif

kevin harlan is definitely my favorite. and he has the absolute perfect voice for commentary. his voice was made to call sports games.

i miss mark jackson too tho lol. mama there goes that man. its cool though, he'll be back next year lol.

pimp.gif

He was Minnesot'a play by play guy for a handful of years and more importantly, at the beginning of KG's career. He coined the "Big Ticket" and tried out a lot of his go-to call's that we hear all the time now. Definitely appreciated as a Wolves fan and a fan of basketball and sports in general.

"He's an assassin!" "Buckle up!" "Kobe Bryant just sucked the gravity out of the Target Center!" "TNT with Ernie Johnson and Kenny" THE JET" Smith!" I loved how he emphasized "The Jet" part. This guy is excitement. 
pimp.gif

Favorite commentator in the game. Wonder how much he charges for wedding receptions?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Wow, you serious? I had no idea about this. 
eek.gif
tired.gif
Neither did I.
30t6p3b.gif
SMH

Harlan is that dude.

Appreciated he is not as live as he used to be but this man will get you excited about a game.  I nearly lost my mind when Keon Clark "dunked" on Shawn Bradley but it was really a throw in.  Just how he got excited about the play had me pumped up.  It was also funny as well when Lebron caught the lob from D -Wade in Portland this year.  Just the way he said JAMES had me rolling and then he capped it of with dropped the anvil.  But those NBA on TBS Tuesdays and the early TNT days are greatly appreciated with him.

Back
Top Bottom