Kevin Hart sig line?

That's an upcoming training shoe, not his own line.

What are they called?

Dude made it seem like on Fallon they were his own line :lol:

Plus it has his heartbeat logo on the heel so I figured..

Last edited:
Maybe he just has a pair in a colorway he designed with his logo on the back? I dunno, but they're called the Free Trainer Instinct.

seems like the outsole is slightly different because Harts shoe is a cross trainer and the other one isn´t. There is also a light blue version.

Doesn´t look too bad, I could do without the quotes in 3m but I like the rest.

those are dope

Adidas would go back to being irrelevant to "sneakerheads" if Kanye jumped to another company

Kevin Hart actually works out a lot and he just ran one of Nikes workouts in New York recently. He has been a participant with their 5Ks too. Not saying those are enough but the collab (not even sure you can call it that) between the two makes sense.

They also released his training routine via Nike so I wasn't surprise with the reveal of his own shoe.

Exactly the cool kids, are going to say im not special anymore and these arent cool.. Nerd boy in math class has a pair EWWWWWWWWWWW.... WTF i dont want to be like the crowd for ?

But didn't Kanye already promised that everyone who wants a pair of yeezys would be able to get one for retail?

I'll believe it when I can walk in a Footloacker and come out with a pair whiting minutes and hassle-free.

thing is I think there is such a limited amount of folks who actually want them, they get mass produced and they will sit forever IMO

I would love to know the % of people who copped at retail who actually kept them and didn't buy to resell

gonna be some salty folks who dropped $1k+, I haven't checked eBay but I imagine a slew of VVVNDS pairs are about to go up :lol:

Last edited:
Again I'll believe it when I see it. I just don't believe they'll make them to a point where they'll be sitting on the shelves.

Well whether they're his or not I like the shoe, in that colorway at least and would cop a pair if released.

I like them too but for function, I just can't imagine working out in any mids or highs.

Good for casual wear I guess, reminds me of the FK chukkas.

Garbage and I don't see these having a big casual appeal to those who would fall victim to the hype. Hart is not the most influential person when it comes to fashion and a lot of people can't stand him. Don't see to many hypebeast jumping on these. Decent for those who would actually work out in them.

Back
Top Bottom