Kevin will be the newest NBA superstar

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

he is not even the best player on his team

roll.gif

LOLWUT

I'm surprised this dude didn't say something like " But for now, LBJ owns the league ...and I'm lovin it" at the end..

There is no way Durant is going to stay in OKC. He is getting zero publicity and he is balling out of control.

Originally Posted by PRETTYPLAYA

Melo not close to being a superstar,

they make all-star games regularly even if they get hurt word to VC.

he's an all-star and borderdline superstar at his finest.

True but sometimes being a superstar is all in where you play & how you're marketed, & if I'm not mistaken he has his sig shoe, they'reugly as hell!!!!!

durant wll be unstoppable once he bulks up...... He reminds me of jamal crawford in a longer frame..... If he can put on like 20 lbs of muscle in 2-3 yrs hewill be top 5 in the league no doubt.... I just hope he doesnt turn into one of those players who never receive any help throughout his whole career

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Originally Posted by PRETTYPLAYA

Melo not close to being a superstar,

they make all-star games regularly even if they get hurt word to VC.

he's an all-star and borderdline superstar at his finest.

True but sometimes being a superstar is all in where you play & how you're marketed, & if I'm not mistaken he has his sig shoe, they're ugly as hell!!!!!
Wade is on Converse, and he is still a superstar.

was there ever any doubt?...he was destined to be a superstar the day he stepped foot on texas' campus. what he's doing now is no surprise to me. Oncehe starts winning and more people start paying attention...he'll be asking his way into that top 5 family and they aint gonna have a choice but to let himin

I don't think Durant has to leave OKC to become a superstar...is OKC that much smaller of a market than San Antonio? If his team wins games, he'll gethis deserved recognition.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

There is no way Durant is going to stay in OKC. He is getting zero publicity and he is balling out of control.

co-sign...maybe the Knicks in '11

Rookie Game dont do nothin for me.
Dre had the ill Rookie/Soph game and he hasnt taken that mentality on a nightly basis in Philly.
IF he plays reg season games that aggresively, he'd be a perenial all star

^this year since the coaching change, he's pretty much been that aggressive. him & iggy arent even on the same level, durant has that "it"factor....

^this year since the coaching change, he's pretty much been that aggressive.

I think its More of Elton Brand being outthe damn way
and maybe I be extra hard on Iggy cus He got as much talent as anyone but maybe playin 2nd fiddle to AI hurt his development mentally. But he gotta snap outtathat +@%+ and wanna be the number 1 option every time down the court

Originally Posted by bigtimejerky

thats why i think NYC should be looking more into KD than Lebron for 2010 at this point... wasnt a believer last year, but dude is the truth.

LBs probably willing to bite on NY, but if Amare is landed... i dont see him going anywhere.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

co-sign...maybe the Knicks in '11
Durant isn't going anywhere. It seems you guys forget that Durant will be a RFA, not unrestricted so he isn't going anywhere.

Back
Top Bottom