Key & Peele : Comedy Central - 1st Show Jan 31

show kinda sux right now. im not sure if they will get funnier or what. i liked that biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch skit tho
laugh.gif

I like that 'i said biiiiiiiiiiiitch' skit too... LOL

Everytime my wife and I argue, I would say, ' I said....' and she'd just give me the look of death... hahahahahha

first 4 episodes episodes were hilarious... but last night's episode 5 was terrible. they tried going in a completely new direction with cinematics and CGI, so hopefully it was just an experiment.

i can't find the clip, but the last skit in episode 2 where they're both singing R&B in that 90's neon room was
roll.gif

Seems like when Dave chappelle said comedy central was pressuring him to do more racial jokes and he left the 60 mil I see why. These corny mofos do nothing but tell jokes stereotyping black people. Not saying that it's anything wrong with that but I just find them corny.

Originally Posted by thisizdray

Seems like when Dave chappelle said comedy central was pressuring him to do more racial jokes and he left the 60 mil I see why. These corny mofos do nothing but tell jokes stereotyping black people. Not saying that it's anything wrong with that but I just find them corny.

THIS. Took the words right out of my mouth. Show reminds me of a better produced black Mind of Mencia.

Originally Posted by PatentBoy23

After seeing the 1st 3 episodes, I'm done.  Very poor man's Chappelle show.  
QFT

Even the theme song sounds like a bootleg Chappelle theme.

I agree that their show is similar to Chappelle's but Dave is a comedic genius. His show ended ten years ago and we've had not even a decent comedy sketch show aimed at males since. I'm enjoying Key & Peele's take on similar issues.

This *+#* is dumb wack.  I've watched 4 episodes and every last one I've had the 
indifferent.gif

Comedy central needa go ahead and cancel this crap.

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

I looked my woman in the eye socket. I said "straight up" *looks around* I says.......Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitc*

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
and that frat branding

Originally Posted by AEA18

Originally Posted by PatentBoy23

After seeing the 1st 3 episodes, I'm done.  Very poor man's Chappelle show.  
QFT

Even the theme song sounds like a bootleg Chappelle theme.
lol it does, that shot in the **** skit had me rollin

Seen it a few times, and it doesn't "pop". There is a lot of forced comedy and when it's like that, it's DOA.

it doesn't cut it for me. props for them trying i guess, it seems comedy central saw them as their best option for a chappelle show/black skit replacement. sadly i doubt anyone alive can match the genius that was Chappelle's Show, im surprised cc didn't realize this. . dude's skits, regardless if they're based on race, were spot on. I got more lulz in chappelle's rejected skits eps than this k n p joint.

thank god for boondocks.

This may be the closest to "official" Key&Peele i saw when searching.

These dudes can be funny, but there are some gay moments. Overall i enjoy the sketches..... The Obama sketch >>>>

The Trick or Treat special >>>

Back
Top Bottom