KG don't give a !#%%

Kg to the warriors
pimp.gif

yall have had me laughing at this all day, from the first post all the way through but:
-i wish there was another angle so we could see Brandon Bass' face when this happen and he had to be thinking since he is the new guy, what in the heck is this guy doing...

-tyron lue reaction was priceless

-the assistant coach looking up when K.G. spit into the air was funny as well

-the two women looking at K.G. asking did he spit, looks like to me Rondo turned to address them that he did

- and then Ray & Rondo

-oh yeah forgot about the trainers reaction who gave K.G. the cup

so many FUNNY things going on in this clip.

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

KG such a #*%$% yo
30t6p3b.gif

He only gets "intense" with soft Euros and small guys.

this!

he is a a****** dude acts hard but i beat if someone dont take his crap anyone more he will be crying like the video i posted of that interview

Originally Posted by LA KB24

KG such a #*%$% yo
30t6p3b.gif

this!

he is a a****** dude acts hard but i beat if someone dont take his crap anyone more he will be crying like the video i posted of that interview
laugh.gif
My God...This is that serious to you?

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Originally Posted by LA KB24

KG such a #*%$% yo
30t6p3b.gif

this!

laugh.gif
My God...This is that serious to you?
roll.gif
 so angry he literally fumbled his entire sentence

but honestly, kg acts "intense" with everyone, it's just how he plays, and how he's always acted, everyone knows he isn't going to actually do anything.

Exactly. This "only messes with Euro dudes" is silly as hell. Bill Walker, Duncan, Francisco Elson, the list goes on and on. This ain't Grape Street. Dude don't need to be hard. It's all a mind %%#+ and it's just what KG does. It's exactly why 98% of the league would love to have him on their team. He's just a nut who is uber-competitive and gets caught up in the heat of the game.

He can get annoying and seem like a punk sometimes but there's no questioning that dudes passion for the game. Top 25-30 player all time..

89b611a0a085.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I cant for the life of me find a video/gif from in the same game where KG was looking over at the Bulls bench during a timeout tapping his watch. 
laugh.gif
 if someone can find it please please please post it. 

roll.gif
pimp.gif

what about where he walks his fingers on his palm?? Think it was the same game as when he was tapping his watch
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Chuck Finster

I wasn't aware that Dwight Howard was a little dude. 

Who exactly is Dwight intimidating? 

There are certain guys in the NBA that KG does these things to.  He picks his battles VERY wisely.  Only thing, he underestimated Zaza....dude was on that Eastern Promises tip and wasn't playing around. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Exactly. This "only messes with Euro dudes" is silly as hell. Bill Walker, Duncan, Francisco Elson, the list goes on and on. This ain't Grape Street. Dude don't need to be hard. It's all a mind %%#+ and it's just what KG does. It's exactly why 98% of the league would love to have him on their team. He's just a nut who is uber-competitive and gets caught up in the heat of the game.
Black people can be European, too.

From this summer:

His indoctrination has come against old pros like Billups, yes, but with Kevin Garnett(notes) in the gymnasium, too. On this day, everyone was still buzzing over Washington Wizards guard Jordan Crawford’s(notes) mistake of talking too much to Garnett a day earlier. When Boston Celtics teammate Paul Pierce(notes) tried to do Crawford a favor and push him away, Crawford urged Pierce to let K.G. go.

“I thought they were just kidding,

DoubleJs07 mentioned Vernon Maxwell...LOL, that dude was chemically imbalanced....Hellava scorer though...

Back
Top Bottom