KG "walking fingers" Vol. What does it mean???

you internet cool guys need to fall back. I was in the "kobe scowl" thread then I came here, so I mentioned that if Kobe made these KG faces andtalked crap like KG then NT would explode.

then dude posted a kobe picture, so I posted a kobe video

it aint that serious.

Originally Posted by Slow Motion G35

cus hes still trying to walk
garnett_360_040516.jpg
cobra.jpg
I remember one time he did that with Boston, David West blew RIGHT by him for a layup
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

KG is such a D Bag, and he has given everyone else on that team (except Ray Allen, who somehow manages to keep it classy) a leader to follow down the D bagbrick road.

Ya'll bugging if you think the Celtics could have contended for a championship with Al in place of KG last year...ya'll have to just be looking atstatistics to make that claim because even on the downside of his career Al doesn't NEARLY bring to the table what KG does on both ends of thefloor...douche bag or not.

I was on here Draft Night 07...when that Ray Allen trade went down. Nobody on here thought they would be good and called the trade worthless...saying that theywould be better but not by much. They pick up KG and the general consensus around here was "guranteed championship".

I can't stand KG... and I really can't stand the fact that it seems there is a dedicated camera on him thoughtout the games.
He gets more camera time then people who are actually PLAYING.

Originally Posted by Pretty Toney

Ya'll bugging if you think the Celtics could have contended for a championship with Al in place of KG last year...ya'll have to just be looking at statistics to make that claim because even on the downside of his career Al doesn't NEARLY bring to the table what KG does on both ends of the floor...douche bag or not.

I was on here Draft Night 07...when that Ray Allen trade went down. Nobody on here thought they would be good and called the trade worthless...saying that they would be better but not by much. They pick up KG and the general consensus around here was "guranteed championship".
We were talking Al Jefferson being on the team instead of KG

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

coworkers are like
smh.gif
... this guy is hilarious on the sidelines ... i can't stand him though but he's mad funny right now
true story. i hate kg but man, i laugh my butt off when he's mean mugging on the side lines. i wish he was injured on everybodys team. it isa love hate relationship.

Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

Ya'll bugging if you think the Celtics could have contended for a championship with Al in place of KG last year...ya'll have to just be looking at statistics to make that claim because even on the downside of his career Al doesn't NEARLY bring to the table what KG does on both ends of the floor...douche bag or not.

I was on here Draft Night 07...when that Ray Allen trade went down. Nobody on here thought they would be good and called the trade worthless...saying that they would be better but not by much. They pick up KG and the general consensus around here was "guranteed championship".
We were talking Al Jefferson being on the team instead of KG
guess you aint read his post at all
smh.gif

Originally Posted by solesavage

Originally Posted by bchimcuter

Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

Originally Posted by MrMundayNite

Originally Posted by vanexellent

Dude talks a lot of smack for being in a suit during the playoffs.
True. He went from crying on John Thompson's shoulder because the T-Wolves were struggling to winning a ring because of McHale still bleeding Celtic Green to now being a douche on the bench who cant play but still think he can taunt those actually playing.

As much as I dont want the Cavs to come out the East and potentially play my Lakers.... seeing them run through the Celtics with KG on the bench acting like an idiot would be great.

I never understood this. The T-wolves, for the position that they were in at the time, did not get as bad a deal as people make them out to get. Al Jefferson is not trash by any means.

boston could've kept Big Al and been a championship team....

but i have no clue what the walking fingers means..LOL
roll.gif
roll.gif

eek.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

SLAP!

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

True. He went from crying on John Thompson's shoulder because the T-Wolves were struggling to winning a ring because of McHale still bleeding Celtic Green to now being a douche on the bench who cant play but still think he can taunt those actually playing.

As much as I dont want the Cavs to come out the East and potentially play my Lakers.... seeing them run through the Celtics with KG on the bench acting like an idiot would be great.

I hate this dude and that team with a passion!!! Im soo glad David Stern is gonna see that Lebron makes it to the Finals.

Originally Posted by eight2one

I hate this dude and that team with a passion!!! Im soo glad David Stern is gonna see that Lebron makes it to the Finals.

laugh.gif
We don't need any help from Stern to get to The Finals fam...
alien.gif

KG gets camera time because he is entertaining and because people want to watch him
smile.gif

Originally Posted by vctry20

Originally Posted by Joe Cool23
his face in the beginning of the gif reminds me of Marlon Waynes in scary movie
laugh.gif
That does look like Marlon's face though... Can anyone make a shorter gif of KG rockin side to side w/ that face?

Originally Posted by akajaedeuce

KG is c-walkin' with his fingers.
Kinda looks like it...
laugh.gif

thas because none of us thought the KG trade was going to go down

Back
Top Bottom