*****Kickz4show Nike SB Collection*****

Whats up NT, I started collecting sb's in 06 and I finally decided to show off my collection. Its difficult being a sz 12 and tracking down some of these but its a farewell....I have grown out of sb's and I really need the space. I wanted to post a collection pick before I parted with them.

Kickz - You have a lot of nice pieces in there. After all these years I still like them Slams, Jedis, and Heinys 
pimp.gif

Dope Collect!, Its true though, Im a Size 12 and its hard to find silver and Pink boxes....Good stuff
pimp.gif

Not really into Dunks much, but you do have majority of the pairs I do actually like. Good stuff.

very nice collection..Unkles are starting to grow on me..might have to get me a pair soon

Jedis, Homers, and Slam Citys
devil.gif
....oompas and bocas
pimp.gif
.....Unkles and Luckys
smokin.gif
.....Tiffs and Heinekens
glasses.gif

great quality collection

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

JON... Killer SB Collection man. Every pair is a pair I would want 
grin.gif

Lol, that's exactly what I was thinking!
Man I want a pair of tiffanys and de la highs so bad!

=[

never really been a fan of SBs but I wouldn't mind having some Jedis. that colorway is so solid

good stuff!

Dope stuff fam, fav pair is lucky7s... might wanna really think it through before parting with them man

yeah your collection is sick, most of the pairs you have in your listing i want but you should lower your prices
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom