KID CUDI arrested for FELONY "criminal mischief" and drug charges...

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Running around smashing harlot's phones with narcotics in glass bottles like this some desolate area of Cleveland
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I read this and pictured it happening as some 1920's silent movie or a scene out of Reefer Madness.
I need to go to sleep.

this big puppet head +#!!#*#@%@##

+$$* was dude doin in NY though when he was slated to perform at Bonnaroo tonight? anyways. he made it to the Roo somehow...

x2_19920f1

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

Originally Posted by young dr0

^ yeah she did. or so i've heard.
laugh.gif
it must be her then cuz shorty looks just like her and there was a rumor that pharel was dating her at the time

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Cudi
pimp.gif

Hip-hop artist Kid Cudi was arrested after going on a drunken tantrum in a young woman's Chelsea apartment early Friday, sources said.

The 26-year-old rapper - whose real name is Scott Mescudi - yanked the woman's door off the hinges and smashed her cell phone against a wall about 4:15a.m., police said.

It was not clear what sparked the fit of rage, but sources said Mescudi appeared intoxicated. 

Cops also found a glassine envelope of an unknown substance in his front pocket, sources said.

The "Day 'n' Nite" rapper from Cleveland was charged with possession and felony criminal mischief.

sounds to me like Cudi is sniffing that 'heroin flow"

a 'glassine envelope" is not weed or hardly coke 

it's dope most times 

though he was cough with sticks 

thats what i read in another article 

hope hes doing good 

i like cudi's music 

in all seriousness tho, dude has issues, known em for awhile and he def has changed…he can’t handle what comes with the fame, the drugs are really !@!+@+ with his head…

He's too whiny. That's why I couldn't listen to MOTM more than once.

Not surprised

Originally Posted by TheStephZone

in all seriousness tho, dude has issues, known em for awhile and he def has changed…he can’t handle what comes with the fame, the drugs are really !@!+@+ with his head…
tired.gif

I hope I dont have to see dude on some VH1 Rise and Fall special
smh.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom