[:: KID CUDI Thread - Kanye/Cudi Album 6/8/18 ::]

Listened to about 10 songs...I can't finish this. Almost every song has that same generic, bland sound.

Cudi used to be one of my favorite artists. Very disappointed

Got 14 tracks in, album is a chore. Wedding Tux and Confused are the two standouts thus far. And I hate the Beavis and Butt-Head skits.

After track 5, I just started laughing every time the next song would start with the same generic distorted guitar tone.

The album is somehow boring and exhausting at the same time.

oh you're referring to TPAB, thought you were referring to Cudi's album.

you were referring to TPAB right? RIGHT!? FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THINGS GOOD PLEASE TELL ME YOU WERENT TALKING ABOUT CUDIS ALBUM!!!

.....TPAB is cool I just don't view it as timeless. I don't go back to it they way I go back to GKMC or Cole's '14 FHD.

To me FHD did not hold up that well. Loved it when it released. Now it's just okay. GKMC is Kendricks worst album IMO, Section 80 and TPAB >>>

I'm a huge Cudi fan, even liked some of the tracks on his last album, which was mostly trash. This album is terrible. He should hang it up.

To me FHD did not hold up that well. Loved it when it released. Now it's just okay. GKMC is Kendricks worst album IMO, Section 80 and TPAB >>>

I know everybody has an opinion and all but bruh! GKMC the worst album though.. [emoji]128513[/emoji] please stop posting for a day.

I know everybody has an opinion and all but bruh! GKMC the worst album though.. [emoji]128513[/emoji] please stop posting for a day.

I didn't say it's a bad album, it's still a classic. Just out of his 3 albums I enjoy it the least. That's how good Kendricks discography is. It's still a near perfect album.

oh cudi. What the hell happened 
mean.gif

I consider myself a pretty big Cudi fan but this album hurt my heart, and I loved Indicud so that's saying something. :lol: This is just bad. :smh:

laugh.gif
 Good. Dude needs to stop this brand of cud-rock he's doing. It sucks.

There's different from the norm in your genre (Love Below, Yeezus) and just bad. Cudi wants to be Cobaine. He's not. And that's fine. But he shouldn't be blaming us for it, he should either get better or stop and stay in his lane.

Last edited:
:lol:  Good. Dude needs to stop this brand of cud-rock he's doing. It sucks.

There's different from the norm in your genre (Love Below, Yeezus) and just bad. Cudi wants to be Cobaine. He's not. And that's fine. But he shouldn't be blaming us for it, he should either get better or stop and stay in his lane.

Seriously

GET BETTER. Get people that know how to play a guitar and drums and instruments. You can play rhythm guitar or something but seriously. If you want to be the front man of a punk band then do it. You can not be the whole punk band.

Seriously

GET BETTER. Get people that know how to play a guitar and drums and instruments. You can play rhythm guitar or something but seriously. If you want to be the front man of a punk band then do it. You can not be the whole punk band.

Or just go back to alternative rap and make us all happy :lol:

Cudi just did a TED on himself in his high school but even that was so bland and got nothing out of it that i don't even want to post it here.
mean.gif

Cudi just did a TED on himself in his high school but even that was so bland and got nothing out of it that i don't even want to post it here.:smh:

haha watched it was not impressed. It was all over the place (not surprised). Just rambled about his life

Back
Top Bottom