[:: KID CUDI Thread - Kanye/Cudi Album 6/8/18 ::]

never has NT hype been so warranted.

whole album is flames. Been through about 3 times now and its always a new song that I am like oooooo right now im really feeling releaser.
Love the simplicity of Releaser, my gem from the album.

By design is my favorite track right now of the ones I've heard. Can't get to the rest of the album because I keep replaying it :lol:

Album is flames. Def some vintage cudi tracks on here.

Did dude sample some of final fantasy xv on does it? So next level

I feel like cudi is one of those who is respected amoungst his peers, but not by the casual music fans.

Hope he stays this way.

Last edited:

Never been a Cudi fan but I promised i would give this album a chance because i enjoyed Surfin so much and Frequency and his work on Pablo and Travis.

Outside of a couple songs, im unimpressed.

My fist listen was on Friday and I didnt care for it. I listened to Post Malone this morning and was surprised at how much that i liked that album that I had to come back to this.

Im almost done with my second listen and I still only find about 6 or so strong records on here that i enjoy.

Glad to see he delivered to his fanbase tho. A lot of artists dont find their way back.

kitchen, by design and rose golden are my top 3, im so happy he got through this difficult stage in his life, this album speaks to so many people he has changed so many peoples lives through his music hes so inspirational, love this album and love cudder

So this is good?

I still need to listen to Ab Soul

If you like Cudis first 2 albums then you should like this. If you're critical of his sound then this may not be for you. His core fanbase is satisfied with this one tho. Personally its up there with the Danny Brown album as my fav of the yr

Releaser talks to my soul. VINTAGE CUDDER IS BACK
Help me get past the song!! I keep replaying it I still need to hear the rest of the album
Song has a Down & Out/Outkast - Chonkyfire feel to it [emoji]128293[/emoji]

After about 13 listens my favs at the moment are Kitchen, Swim in the Light and Dance 4 Eternity
"By Design", "Frequency", and "Mature Nature" for me so far..
Long time homie, everything good your way?

If yall had to pick the next single what would it be?

^ Agreed. Felt like the album dragged towards the end, but the songs weren't bad. In fact, I kept waiting for a song that would make me skip to the next track, but it never happened.

Joint is flames IMO.

Back
Top Bottom