[:: KID CUDI Thread - Kanye/Cudi Album 6/8/18 ::]

I think he played it pretty safe with this album. After giving it a couple listens, there arent any bad songs on it, but no great ones either. Whole album is just mid to me. Which is fine tho cuz we know how trash Cudi's music can be when he decides to go super experimental. I just wished the production didn't sound so current. Maybe it'll grow on me tho.

And I'm happy about those sales projections. 175k is great for Cudi. :pimp:

Only listened to Tequila Shots and The Void so far based off a few mentions in the last page. Probably run this through one of the next couple days. Really feelin those two songs though.

Dead Serious Hoodie music and not understanding a single word 6 tracks in?!?! Cudi did release his first album over 11 years ago, this y'alls first time hearing him?? Sit back and enjoy Cudi harmonizing lol.

I think he played it pretty safe with this album. After giving it a couple listens, there arent any bad songs on it, but no great ones either. Whole album is just mid to me. Which is fine tho cuz we know how trash Cudi's music can be when he decides to go super experimental. I just wished the production didn't sound so current. Maybe it'll grow on me tho.

And I'm happy about those sales projections. 175k is great for Cudi. :pimp:

Yeah this don't hit like Passion, Pain & Demon Slayin'.

New album is pretty good, really like how and starts off, first 3 tracks are hard. Middle is ok then it gets better towards the end. Need to give it a few more listens before I can score and rank.

Heaven on Earth 🔥
AbleQueasyDungbeetle-max-1mb.gif

This album is tied for best release 2020 to me, I'm very close to calling it a classic.
The songs & vibe on this album are on a whole other level!
Well done Cudi!

i keep coming back to this album. On first listen i was like yeah i like it its good...but i get all the songs stuck in my head from...she knows this...to Dive...to Sad People...i really love this album

i keep coming back to this album. On first listen i was like yeah i like it its good...but i get all the songs stuck in my head from...she knows this...to Dive...to Sad People...i really love this album

I really love the album too. Solo Dolo 3, Sad People, the run of Pale Moonlight to Lord I Know is fantastic.

Bold statement but this might be my favorite of the MOTM series.

Kid Cudi Says His Debut 'Man on the Moon' Album 'Changed Hip Hop Forever'

Hes not lying. He pretty much started the whole emo rap thing. If it wasnt for him, a lot of these sound cloud rappers wouldnt even gotten big like xxtxtentacion, uzi, juice world, etc.

the only sad thing is everything after MOTM1 has been a disappointment imo

I like Man on the Moon II better. Indicud, KSG, and MOTM III are decent. Rest of the stuff I could care less for.

Back
Top Bottom