[:: KID CUDI Thread - Kanye/Cudi Album 6/8/18 ::]

Get well soon, Cudi

damn :frown:
Get well soon!

I know you meant well, but seeing someone say "get well soon" to a ___ who said they've been dealing with depression and anxiety for at least a cool decade, as though son is fighting a cold or something, made me laugh a little :lol:

I hope this puts him on the track to finding the peace and happiness he seeks as well. I can relate.

Last edited:
If he gets better the music will suffer more. MOTM II is his best body of work.

And he was clearly in a dark place when he made it.

You want a man to fight depression and suicide just so you can get good music out of it?  
eyes.gif
mean.gif

You want a man to fight depression and suicide just so you can get good music out of it?  :rolleyes :smh:

Yeah. Tortured souls put out in incredible art across many mediums. Poe is my favorite author/poet, Van Gogh is my favorite painter, Crime and Punishment is one of my favorite novels. And what do all those people have in common? Depression and substance abuse that threw them into dark places and what happened? They created timeless works. It's ****** up but suffering begets brilliance a lot of times.

Last edited:
Soooo....no album huh smh

Record company will promote and release it own their own

I believe the depressed/emotional time came around the end of making MOTM1, so I believe he can stil make rly good music when he's in a good place. Based on that letter it seems like the last thing he should do is get into the booth or perform

I might go losing it and drive off of a cliff
Fall in the void
And if I blow my brains out all over the scene
That's madness curing sadness
These walls ain't talking back
Might as well finally paint them black, I'm out of ideas
The ceiling is all I have downward from here
I'm ripping apart 
First verse in Confused

Meanwhile we out here like "Yeah Cudi's back to making good music"
mean.gif

Back