[| -- KiD CuDi x Lady GaGa "The Monster Ball" North American Tour (Canadian Dates) -- |]

I guess the man above does everything for a reason, something happened so I couldn't attend.

A good move I'd say.

well here's where it went for me....

Got there, saw the massive amount of little kids in line so I had to prepare my patients for inside.

The one dj was pretty good played some nice hip hop; common, biggie, az so on and so forth. But then when more of the party hip hop came on (which I didnt havemuch of a problem with until i got pushed out of the way by some grade 9 child who was trying to "bust a move").

There was then the mad scramble for the 1 love shirts.

Keys and Kranks did their set which was pretty good, never saw them before and I was very impressed.

and then the loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong wait.

within that time, there was pushing, shoving, yelling, and by God good will I go to the very front
smile.gif

Cudi did his set, it was pretty good, he had a good vibe to his show, very real. Plain Pat seemed to have a good time.
Drake did forever, showed loved to the city which was a good thing.

Overall, night was pretty good just wish there was less little kids and under aged drinkers, Cudi had a pretty good set, just needed there to be betterorganization.

Concert was dope IMO, Cudi is a really good performer.
Only problem that night was the wait and the kids running around, those kids were ruining my high
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by EightysBaby

Only problem that night was the wait and the kids running around, those kids were ruining my high
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

everyone pulled out the pinners as soon as cudder came on

laugh.gif

damn more like the kids falling down, damn I must of seen at least 7 girls just falling on the ground because they were so drunk from "pre-drinking"smh

Originally Posted by tekneekz23

laugh.gif

damn more like the kids falling down, damn I must of seen at least 7 girls just falling on the ground because they were so drunk from "pre-drinking" smh
shut up aiden
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom