Kid cudi

idk about you guys but I think Cudi is one of the greatest new artists out right now and I am hyped for man on the moon: The end of day.............juswonderin where all the cudi fans at in the DMV area

Me, Harm, and Roc were talking about Cudi on the way to DAR. My thing is, he has dope production, his rhymes are on point, but I can't mess withhomie's flow. I'd love to be a bigger fan of Cudi, but I really can't get with his flow.

I'm a fan. I had Dat Kid from Cleveland burnt on a CD for a couple months, then finally gave it a chance last week. It was pretty damn dope. Daps &Pounds, Sky Might Fall, and '09 Freestyle are my favorites.

I guess I need to give him a deeper look... I couldn't stand Day and Night.... and after seeing the titles of his songs like Maui Wowie... I got theimpression dude is like a new Afroman, except he actually raps.

dat kid from cleveland mixtape =
pimp.gif

I've been a fan of Kid Cudi since I stumbled upon the 10 deep website last summer. They had the Kid Cudi "Up There" t-shirt that I liked. The teewas sold out, but atleast I found out about the artist and A Kid Named Cudi Mixtape. Oh and the tee released again. Best believe I bought that son of a *+%%*the second time.
smile.gif

He's got the right people with him to put out great tracks that will appeal to multiple demographics, which is what it's all about at the end of theday.

eh. he aight. not really big on rap/singing like he does. plus his emotional twitter/blog rants kinda turned me off to dude (pause)

Back
Top Bottom