Kid Tries Bullying an Overweight Kid and Gets SLAMMED

Damn, Lil Snake Eyes straight started lauching Left and Rights without stopping. 
laugh.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ Dude saying "he broke my jaw" & dude straight hits him with a fist to the face for good measure. 
laugh.gif

man someone should whoop that tall dudes *%@ for tryin to step to fat kid afterwards cuz his boy got power bombed...smh

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

Originally Posted by Fundamental21Ticket

This is as good as the Asian kid laying the smack down on a bully a few years back
laugh.gif
Is this the one where the white kid was the bully and they were fighting by stairs? He got like his jaw all ***%@! up?

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
roll.gif

Bully: "He broke my jaw..."
[Young Snake Eyes punches him in mouth again]
removed.. I missed it

Originally Posted by best hands in the game

I used o have the full video along with the pic of his bloodied mouth and knocked off teeth, still connected to his braces btw.
the_aftermath-1.jpg

when we found dudes myspace and went IN on him with messages 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

his name was cameron or something i think?  and that asian dude had a youtube channel also.  whole channel was filled with vids of him and his cousin practicing jiujitsu or something.  poor cameron picked the wrong guy to fight...

Originally Posted by NobleKane

man someone should whoop that tall dudes *%@ for tryin to step to fat kid afterwards cuz his boy got power bombed...smh

He stepped up but didn't really want it, looked in Casey's eyes and saw a darkness he had never before seen in his young life, and kept his distance.

Originally Posted by superflyinchopstickninja

Originally Posted by best hands in the game

I used o have the full video along with the pic of his bloodied mouth and knocked off teeth, still connected to his braces btw.
the_aftermath-1.jpg

when we found dudes myspace and went IN on him with messages 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

his name was cameron or something i think?  and that asian dude had a youtube channel also.  whole channel was filled with vids of him and his cousin practicing jiujitsu or something.  poor cameron picked the wrong guy to fight...

dude got on truTV.

Back
Top Bottom