Kid With Down Syndrome Scores Best Touchdown Ever

Made me shed a tear..............Nice to know there are some good coaches out there..........
pimp.gif

link: http://www.asylum.com/2010/09/29/ike-ditzenberger-ike-special-touchdown-video/

that's dope! the opponents were very cool about playing it up....
Nice to know that people still have a heart in this disgusting world.

that's dope! the opponents were very cool about playing it up....
Nice to know that people still have a heart in this disgusting world.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 Glad to see the other team played it off well too.Good for this kid.Glad to know theres still some people with hearts out there.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 Glad to see the other team played it off well too.Good for this kid.Glad to know theres still some people with hearts out there.

i wonder if this was planned, cuz thats a helluva thing to do for the kid. he must have been ecstatic after that. good stuff

i wonder if this was planned, cuz thats a helluva thing to do for the kid. he must have been ecstatic after that. good stuff

I had my fingers crossed this whole time that there was one member of the Lake Stevens Vikings with the heart of a lion that wasn’t gonna let this Ike Special #@#%!!%! go down. Just come out of nowhere on the 5 yard line and knock this tard to kingdom come. You think Lawrence Taylor would let a rah-tard score touchdowns on him? Ray Lewis? For Sure Not. None of the gridiron greats would have let this $%@# go down. Kinda like Kevin Garnett when he’ll goaltend the $%@# out of your shot after the whistle blows because no matter what the circumstances are, he doesn’t want to see you put the ball through the net.
Well thats how it would have gone down with KFC and Ike if I was on the field that day. Oh its 35-0? Oh theres only 10 seconds left? Oh Ike has downs? DON’T CARE, DON’T CARE, and CERTAINLY DON’T CARE. I’m trying to preserve a shut out here you nancies. And listen I’m not saying I wouldn’t let Ike have a little bit of fun. I’m just saying a 51 yard touchdown ain’t in the cards, bro. A 50 yard run and a ride in the ambulance is gonna make him feel just as much apart of the team. At the very least if I’m the head coach I’m throwing the red flag because he definitely stepped out of bounds.

^ This is what one of the blogs i frequent had to say about this
roll.gif

I had my fingers crossed this whole time that there was one member of the Lake Stevens Vikings with the heart of a lion that wasn’t gonna let this Ike Special #@#%!!%! go down. Just come out of nowhere on the 5 yard line and knock this tard to kingdom come. You think Lawrence Taylor would let a rah-tard score touchdowns on him? Ray Lewis? For Sure Not. None of the gridiron greats would have let this $%@# go down. Kinda like Kevin Garnett when he’ll goaltend the $%@# out of your shot after the whistle blows because no matter what the circumstances are, he doesn’t want to see you put the ball through the net.
Well thats how it would have gone down with KFC and Ike if I was on the field that day. Oh its 35-0? Oh theres only 10 seconds left? Oh Ike has downs? DON’T CARE, DON’T CARE, and CERTAINLY DON’T CARE. I’m trying to preserve a shut out here you nancies. And listen I’m not saying I wouldn’t let Ike have a little bit of fun. I’m just saying a 51 yard touchdown ain’t in the cards, bro. A 50 yard run and a ride in the ambulance is gonna make him feel just as much apart of the team. At the very least if I’m the head coach I’m throwing the red flag because he definitely stepped out of bounds.

^ This is what one of the blogs i frequent had to say about this
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom