Kids of NT thread Vol Bros with kids, you guys are blessed

Chick in the green shirt
devil.gif

Looks like Meghan Markle
nthat.gif

I know that feel when you have a niece or nephew, or a friend who has the cutest kid. Yet, I think kids are only good in certain doses....

When you got a kid for 24 hours you see all sides of them :smh:

I've got a 3 year old son and just had a daughter 2 weeks ago.....
Spending time with them is the best feeling in the world....Coming home stressed from a long day at the office and having my son go crazy and run up to jump in my arms erases the whole day in an instant...

I've got a 3 year old son and just had a daughter 2 weeks ago.....
Spending time with them is the best feeling in the world....Coming home stressed from a long day at the office and having my son go crazy and run up to jump in my arms erases the whole day in an instant...

no question.

I have a 2 year old daughter and a son born 5 weeks ago.

:pimp:

i dont see what the big deal is anyways, Im not sure what it is that people can do with a picture that would affect the person in real life, not only that but who in here would take the time to actually go out the way to try something malicious, if they even can....shes not my kid, but mother or dad have no problems with me posting pictures/videos of her on facebook, my IG, etc, she was even on the masthead of my business blog at one point...lol....shes the only baby in the family and we all have her all over our IG's and social medias, those who follow my IG know this....anyways enough of enterntaining this idea, glad majority of the people have gotten the point of this thread, which is not so much about pictures but appreciation, just like any other appreciation thread, you post pics if you feel like it.

i dont see what the big deal is anyways, Im not sure what it is that people can do with a picture that would affect the person in real life, not only that but who in here would take the time to actually go out the way to try something malicious, if they even can....shes not my kid, but mother or dad have no problems with me posting pictures/videos of her on facebook, my IG, etc, she was even on the masthead of my business blog at one point...lol....shes the only baby in the family and we all have her all over our IG's and social medias, those who follow my IG know this....anyways enough of enterntaining this idea, glad majority of the people have gotten the point of this thread, which is not so much about pictures but appreciation, just like any other appreciation thread, you post pics if you feel like it.

I'm saying..

can somebody please explain the big deal?

im great with kids but i dont want any..
tired.gif

maybe a boy way later in life, mind you im 26 right now.

my downstairs neighbor is one of those people that doesnt deserve to be blessed with kids,

shes maybe 23 has a boy and a girl her cholo boyfriend and her fight all the time and i hear them cussin mad loud and slamming ish..

i even hear the girl telling her kids to shut up, and that they're annoying.
mean.gif

i called the cops on em the day before yesterday because they were fighting really bad at 4 am..

their kids are younger than 5 and dont deserve to be around all that..

i've seen her walking all prettied up and her kids walking behind her with no shoes when it was cold as hell..

these people are trash...

cute kids tho guys.

I had Finn in July. The little guy (he was 2 months premature and he only weighs 12 lbs at 8 months) is my everything. He's done so much for me already and has no clue.

View media item 301323

I feel you fam.

My son was premature too. Even at 16 months he is only around 18lbs.

He changed my whole life.

We have some difficult times ahead due to his special needs but I'll be damned if I don't give him the best life I possibly can.

Last edited:
Got 2 youths love em to death my son will be 4 in june my lil lady just turned 6months they're ******g awesome

kids are a lot of work but it's worth it like someone else said coming home from work and being greeted by 2 lil smiling faces is the best feeling in the world

God bless you guys and your kids

Back
Top Bottom