Kids Say The Darndest Things Vol. ???

My nephew is NOTORIOUS for sayin some wild *$%+, but what he just said to me made me chuckle. He's eight, and hewas sitting next to my mom while she changed the TV to Tyra...I guess they're talking about sex on there or something, because he runs back to where I amand says:

"Uncle ___! G-mama is watching Tyra and there's this girl that said she did "giggidy" with 3 girlsand 1 boy all at the same time."

I was like "
eek.gif
what the hell is 'giggidy'?" I know damn well what it is, but I've never heardanyone use that word for sex.
laugh.gif

Dude said, "You know...S-E-X." And then he proceeded to dry hump the bed. What is the world coming to?
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by USA Pride4Life

We don't care.
laugh.gif
Cold.

But I know what you mean, I was watching The Rugrats movie with my little cousin, who is 7, one day, and he turns to me and says "I think Lil (One of thetwins) is a les-bean."

I'm like WHO TAUGHT YOU THAT?!

I auditioned for Kids Say the Darndest Things back in the day, I had a mean Mike Tyson bit
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

Originally Posted by NationalTruckerDave

Get a blog.
I think you should stop painting on your thermals. Just saying...it's unhealthy.

roll.gif

that thread...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Realtalk, I think about that whenever I see dude post.

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

My nephew is NOTORIOUS for sayin some wild *$%+, but what he just said to me made me chuckle. He's eight, and he was sitting next to my mom while she changed the TV to Tyra...I guess they're talking about sex on there or something, because he runs back to where I am and says:

"Uncle ___! G-mama is watching Tyra and there's this girl that said she did "giggidy" with 3 girls and 1 boy all at the same time."

I was like "
eek.gif
what the hell is 'giggidy'?" I know damn well what it is, but I've never heard anyone use that word for sex.
laugh.gif

Dude said, "You know...S-E-X." And then he proceeded to dry hump the bed. What is the world coming to?
smh.gif
laugh.gif
My brother is 12 and says the same stuff. It's not as funny the older he gets though.

Originally Posted by soltheman

roll.gif

that thread...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Realtalk, I think about that whenever I see dude post.
Seriously...every time I see the s/n "NationTruckerDave" I think, "Hmm...that's thefat Craig David lookin dude...
laugh.gif
"

roll.gif

But I really wanna know what/who he be gettin this stuff from. I can honestly say I was NOT thinking about"giggidy" when I was 8. I was HOOKED on Pokemon cards and $%$#, so I didn't give a damn about females.

Back
Top Bottom