Killa Cam.... where you been.... IN ORLANDO FINDING BUST IT BABIES

laugh.gif
smh.gif

shows cam @ 1:29

JR's stage presence is like non existent... and i still hate the beat for grill em...

we need a new killa dvd or somethin... that N always good for some laughs...

killa is simply that dude
pimp.gif

i like jr writer but he always looked like a *$*$% to me

and didn't jr make a diss towards bigavelli?

am so mad i work at the hotel embassy and cam come thru that day givin mixtapes and sh*t.. my boy got to meet him this video is old.. am mad cus i was offthose days he came thru

JR still drives a '95 Camry, I seen you son! Downstairs from the train station on 125th, I seen you son!

Originally Posted by Fede DPT

JR still drives a '95 Camry, I seen you son! Downstairs from the train station on 125th, I seen you son!

Puttin JR on blast...u not ballin son
roll.gif

laugh.gif
cams female selection has always been questionable...word to thedipset pool party pics from like 01
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Fede DPT

roll.gif
yikes

i also knew it was old....cause JR...ahem..."lost" that bird chain
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Kingtre

laugh.gif
cams female selection has always been questionable...word to the dipset pool party pics from like 01
laugh.gif

All women need love. I know you goty straight dimes though

Dis brother Cam...
Running around playin with these funny hair dyed chicks... lmao... "Bust it Baby!"
-Sun

ahahgahgagaghaha cam needs to ink a deal with BET or somethin' ratings would go through the roof lol

Originally Posted by 216TIME216

JR's stage presence is like non existent... and i still hate the beat for grill em...

That song irks me so much.
edit: Anyone know where I can get that A-Mafia song from?

Back
Top Bottom