Killa Season APPRECIATION post vol. 99 dollars and 99 cents...

im mad he smashed that crackhead but she did clean up nicely so thats whats up
laugh.gif
and that spanish or italian chick was 2 bad!!!!!

Is this a Joke or something? Killa Season was one of the worst movies I have ever seen. The quality sucked, the acting was horrible, and the plot was laughablystupid. I'd rather watch Jeremy's Family Reunion 10 times straight than to watch Killa Season again.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DR813

Is this a Joke or something? Killa Season was one of the worst movies I have ever seen. The quality sucked, the acting was horrible, and the plot was laughably stupid. I'd rather watch Jeremy's Family Reunion 10 times straight than to watch Killa Season again.
roll.gif

355987870.jpg

Originally Posted by BLADE BR0WN

Is this a Joke or something? Killa Season was one of the worst movies I have ever seen. The quality sucked, the acting was horrible, and the plot was laughably stupid. I'd rather watch Jeremy's Family Reunion 10 times straight than to watch Killa Season again.
roll.gif

355987870.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

355987870.jpg
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

Originally Posted by RetroJTino

Damn dude. Is it affecting your life that much tho?

- yup.

- this topic comes up every 2-3 weeks. the joke got old YEARS AGO. cams career is long gone but his loyal stans feel the need to bring up this movie any time someone makes a thread cam related. honestly its the cam stans that are annoying. i can remember whole pages of nothing but cam threads in general and music just for the lulz.....as i said the joke is tired......
indifferent.gif

killa season 2 IS coming out, cam'ron said it on 106 and park. His new movie is called cousin bang willllllllllllllllld FUNNY. Cant cant for killa season 2and the adventures of FLEA lmaooo.

dude said these threads are actually affecting his life
laugh.gif

anyway, killa season is appreciated
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

Originally Posted by RetroJTino

Damn dude. Is it affecting your life that much tho?
- yup.

- this topic comes up every 2-3 weeks. the joke got old YEARS AGO. cams career is long gone but his loyal stans feel the need to bring up this movie any time someone makes a thread cam related. honestly its the cam stans that are annoying. i can remember whole pages of nothing but cam threads in general and music just for the lulz.....as i said the joke is tired......
It's that serious huh.

roll.gif
14w3ton.gif

Nah forreal though the acting was so bad that it actually made it funny.

That part when Cam stomped out ol dude was great too.

"He talkin bout his uncle run the block" Ain't nobody say !@$% about an uncle
laugh.gif

This !@$% is not scheduled for us B!!

I heard Jay-Z stopped the publishing on Killa season2 when the rocafella broke up.....I don't know if it's true, but does anybody have any info on it?

roll.gif

355987870.jpg
laugh.gif

Actually saw this for the first time last night, been sitting on it for months but just got around to it. I can safely say it was worth all of the NT Hype. Ithank you dudes man.

Back
Top Bottom